Urgent! FS/T Guitar

Ian Chandler

• Members

Ian

If you'd bother to read my posts, you'd find that I mentioned that the music store I work at has one, and they want $350 for it. New.
They may be cheap Chinese guitars but the necks play like something Ibanez puts out. Nice, thin and fast. I havent played it thru an amp yet, but I dont like it that much to try it out.
I'd rather play my 335, Les Paul Studio or Pacifica 521.

So. I'll ask again. As well as everyone else here.
WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOUR GUITAR? Give us an answer dammit. Your dog knock it over and break the neck? Part of the snake break off? You break a tuning key? What's wrong with the damn guitar?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ian

If you'd bother to read my posts, you'd find that I mentioned that the music store I work at has one, and they want $350 for it. New.

They may be cheap Chinese guitars but the necks play like something Ibanez puts out. Nice, thin and fast. I havent played it thru an amp yet, but I dont like it that much to try it out.

I'd rather play my 335, Les Paul Studio or Pacifica 521.

So. I'll ask again. As well as everyone else here.

WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOUR GUITAR?
Give us an answer dammit. Your dog knock it over and break the neck? Part of the snake break off? You break a tuning key? What's wrong with the damn guitar?

Dude, he has a point- people have been kind of harsh, but you need to be straight up-some damage is worth fixing, some not- I had a 70's sg for a while with a pro reattached headstock- dead solid- paid good money to buy it and sold it for good money when I wanted something else, but it was a great guitar, and worth the $ to fix- a cheaper import, even if it plays well, is often not a good investment if its broken. I can't guarantee people will be nice to you, but you can help yourself by being clear about the condition- no one likes surprises.

• Members

Your mom gave them to us after we ran a train on her. I would have taken pictures of it but she said you didn't have a camera.

lmao...:thu::thu::thu::thu::thu:good times!

Seriously, this has to be fake. Someone could start a thread like this to build up a bunch of posts and NOT be automatically viewed as a scammer, right? That seems logical to me. Just a thought. If this is real though (which I doubt), this is a thread of epic proportions. BTW Ian, computers come now with COLOR CODED INSTRUCTIONS. They tell you put the green end into the green hole...etc. Get it together dude.

• Members

Screw you, pervert. What a slut.

Kid, you do realize that this kind of talk DOESN'T help you to sell a guitar, right? Just checking. BTW...you are a {censored}wit and a moron. I have no idea why you would go through all of this trouble with this. You have money for a new computer, guitar repairs, but not for a 3 dollar digital camera. And, the biggest question still remains; to my knowledge, you still have not confirmed or denied that your guitar looks like any of the ones that pics have been posted of. And if anyone is going to say, "stop giving a hard time...", I WILL NOT! This qualifies as, outside of the obvious Chance McFadden threads, as some of the stupidest {censored} that I've ever seen in an online classifed thread...ever...anywhere. It's mind-boggling that this has gone on this long. Post some pics or just go away...:thu:

• Members
Kid, you do realize that this kind of talk DOESN'T help you to sell a guitar, right? Just checking. BTW...you are a {censored}wit and a moron. I have no idea why you would go through all of this trouble with this. You have money for a new computer, guitar repairs, but not for a 3 dollar digital camera. And, the biggest question still remains; to my knowledge, you still have not confirmed or denied that your guitar looks like any of the ones that pics have been posted of. And if anyone is going to say, "stop giving a hard time...", I WILL NOT! This qualifies as, outside of the obvious Chance McFadden threads, as some of the stupidest {censored} that I've ever seen in an online classifed thread...ever...anywhere. It's mind-boggling that this has gone on this long. Post some pics or just go away...
:thu:

leave the guy alone... i guess it makes you feel superior to talk down to people by calling names... it not good enough for you to post it once, you had to drap up an old thread... you my friend need to get a life.... he wants to sell a guitar... not to hear rants/ramblings of a lonely man..... :thu:

• Members

Dogbone...I'm not very lonely. My wife keeps my company well enough thank you. I am just sick of people trying to sell stuff here without pics. Generally, they are trying to scam someone. That's just the most likely explanation. I don't need to talk down to him to make myself feel superior; if he is really trying to sell something (which I don't think that he is), then he would be willing to try and get some pics on here. And frankly, you seem to have overlooked this:

"Screw you, pervert. What a slut."

Not helping to build any trust in forum members.

• Members

dude, i'm sorry... this is not directed at just you, it is for everyone, including ian.... i mean no disrespect to anyone... you have legit questions... i think he is getting overwhelmed and furstrated.... ian needs to comfirm the pics as 'looks like mine' or 'not like mine'... i wanted pics along time ago... the name calling and "your momma is" is juvinile.... just my opinion... i want to help the kid sell thing so he can get something else.... heck, i like odd guitars, i may want it.... so, do you guys think we can by helpful not hurtful...? i lok at it like this... if ian gets traded like this, how will you treat me....?

ian,
while the store is repairing your guitar... have them email you pics of it... send them to me and i will post them..... deal....

Archived