Urgent! FS/T Guitar

Ian Chandler

• Members

Ian,

Wow I haven't checked back on this tread for a while and it looks like its still going strong. I was the guy who asked you to describe it in vivid detail. I just finished catching up on everything and I came to a conclusion, you still have not confirmed if your guitar looks like the pictures someone else (Bim1959) took? And when you say "REPAIRS" is all thats wrong is it needs strings and the Bridge lowered? Thats not REPAIRS to me thats just common maintenance?!?!?!?!

Im looking forward to someone buying this thing to hear for real what its all about

Come on someone pony up! I dont even know how much hes asking for it any more?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Troll.
Troll.
Troll.
Troll.
Troll.

The Search function is your enemy, IanTroll.

This troll has coin for a pedal and a head but not for a $4 camera?

Here's the perfect example of someone inflating their post count to build credibility... if you *really* want people to ignore this thread, troll: DELETE YOUR POSTS.

• Members
I think Dogbone is Ian too.

Theres no reason to be sticking up for this fake.

hey zac,
if you want to drive up i-75 to find out let me know.....:eek:
besides, i thought the kid needed a break, now looks like he has stiffed a fellow member.... i say burn him at the stakes....:D

but, you are still welcome to drive up to the georgia line to find out....
i do go to ocala all the time, we could meet...;) see ya, dave

• Members

I'm just saying. Its understandable to stick up for a guy like that. But no picture,price,description,and refusing to name the problems that need to be "repaired" isn't the least bit shady to you? Whatever I give people the benefit of the doubt all the time too. On my way to Thomasville tomorrow. :thu:

• Members
I'm just saying. Its understandable to stick up for a guy like that. But no picture,price,description,and refusing to name the problems that need to be "repaired" isn't the least bit shady to you? Whatever I give people the benefit of the doubt all the time too. On my way to Thomasville tomorrow.
:thu:

cool, i go there all the time... they have a new bbq house called 'granddadys' you need to go... it is right on 84 as you croos us19... i will probally go there tomorrow to eat... its one of our favorite places.... you going on business or pleasure....? we should hook up sometime.... dave

Archived