Urgent! FS/T Guitar

Ian Chandler

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It doesn't have paint. I kid you not. This is why I need my computer set up.

To everyone: I am sincerely sorry for the confusion. Disregard the thread in the future. I apologize for my inconvienience and a situation like this one never happens again. Thank you and sorry.

• Members
It doesn't have paint. I kid you not. This is why I need my computer set up.

To everyone: I am sincerely sorry for the confusion. Disregard the thread in the future. I apologize for my inconvienience and a situation like this one never happens again. Thank you and sorry.

It doesn't take much to take the computer outta the box, plug it in, go buy a $4 throw away camera from walgreen/walmart, take few pics, get a $1.99 cd made, stick in tower, BAM pics ok?? :idea:
You must be living at the library! :freak:

• Members
Ian, I've got the solution for this.

Find a sharp object in your house.

Sit down in a chair.

Now take said sharp object and ram it into your stomach repeatedly until you cease to exist.

After that the problem will just work itself out.

lmao...you're horrible!! :cry:

• Members

Ian

What's wrong with your guitar that it needs repair?

The music store I work at has been selling these Glen Burton instruments. They're usually around for maybe a week before they sell. The Ibanez copies are nice, the machine gun sold fast, the Queensryche model is still there and the snake model is still there. When I go in this afternoon if it's still there I'll take some digital pics of ours and load them to photobucket.

Will this help everybody out?

I still wanna know what's wrong with Ian's guitar that it needs work.....

Bill

• Members

I know what it's like to be new to this. I've got a rating of 234 at 100% on ebay and have been trading on HC on the older posting system for around 7 years now. I didnt even know this new system even existed until the old system was shut down while they put this up a few months ago.

The crap this guy is getting is outrageous. It makes me not want to post equipment I want to sell here. Just because the guy/kid doesnt have a camera or know {censored} about computers and you guys are screwing with him bigtime.

For God's sake let's hope the store hasn't sold the snake guitar so we can get this over with.

• Members
I know what it's like to be new to this. I've got a rating of 234 at 100% on ebay and have been trading on HC on the older posting system for around 7 years now. I didnt even know this new system even existed until the old system was shut down while they put this up a few months ago.

The crap this guy is getting is outrageous. It makes me not want to post equipment I want to sell here. Just because the guy/kid doesnt have a camera or know {censored} about computers and you guys are screwing with him bigtime.

For God's sake let's hope the store hasn't sold the snake guitar so we can get this over with.

:blah::blah:

• Members

Guys, listen, I'm gonna get it repaired and possibly put a new pup on it. I'll link you to a site where there'll be pictures. This will happen within a month.

To all you nice to me, it's people like you who make the world go round. Thank you very much.

To all you mean to me, screw you.

Archived