ESP/LTD EC-1000 in Amber Sunburst - $500 local Boston/$530 shipped

Rindgecore

• Members

ESP LTD EC-1000 - $500 local/$530 shipped

I traded for this about 2 months ago from HC forumite CaseyMAN, i'd put it condition-wise 7 out of 10. It's got light dings and some belt scratching and mild chipping on the back side near the output jack, but is 100% functional and ready to rock. Sperzels, Duncans (JB/59), TonePros bridge, Earvana nut, Abalone binding, the whole 9 yards. New these are $800.

*Not actual picture*

10361.JPG

• Members

It's got a Les Paul neck, but the body thickness is 2/3 of a real LP.

The only pics of it in existence are from the New England Amp Fest I think, unless CaseyMAN has pics of it.

Really?? The necks on my 1000 Ec's are probably as WIDE as the Gibson Les Paul, but the ESP is thinner by a mile and IMO plays much easier than the Gibson. For 500.00 in decent shape. I'd hit it---you won't be sorry.

• Members

Really?? The necks on my 1000 Ec's are probably as WIDE as the Gibson Les Paul, but the ESP is thinner by a mile and IMO plays much easier than the Gibson. For 500.00 in decent shape. I'd hit it---you won't be sorry.

yeah i just had one of these and got rid of it because i couldn't bond with the neck. i like beefier necks and it definitely didn't live up to the beefiness of any les paul neck i've played.

great quality and good sounding guitar though. i wish we could have gotten along.

• Members

The only pics of it in existence are from the New England Amp Fest I think, unless CaseyMAN has pics of it.

the only one of those i could find that it was in, was the one where i'm playing it and you can only see it from the side...not really a very useful pic, unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

gloss or matte amber sunburst? I don't know a whole lot about the ec1000's but I swear I've seen both...and I'd say the neck is very comparable to my les paul gothic's, although it's been awhile since i've tried one out.
Kris

Archived