FS: Custom Tele w/bigsby, Upgraded Epi LP

Mr. Pocket

• Members

What's the pickup in the bridge?

Not sure about the bridge pup, it was in the guitar when I bought it, and I haven't taken it out to look.

It is a standard model I believe.

Bassstrings93, Im not sure what you are asking. Yes it does ship with a hard case.

• Members

I hope people aren't overlooking your tele because the headstock says Squier. Anyone just browsing, that's all Japanese which just totally kicks ass. I would jump on this IMMEDIATELY if I weren't trying to curtail my spending. In fact, I PM'd him to buy it but had to back out due to reaaaally not needing another tele.

• Members

Not sure about the bridge pup, it was in the guitar when I bought it, and I haven't taken it out to look.

It is a standard model I believe.

Bassstrings93, Im not sure what you are asking. Yes it does ship with a hard case.

i was asking if u would be intrested in trading for the Saxophone in my signature

• Members

ive seen this guitar "around". like i saw it on the tele forum here a few times.

i think it is a great guitar. quality upgrades! and ive been gassing for a tele!
the only thing is that i want a tele with the old 3 saddle bridge....never played a bigsby tele.....can you explain its sound compared to other teles???

• Members

I haven't played enough telecasters to make an accurate comparison. I would think the p90 would affect the sound a lot more than the bridge.

The neck is a medium C. Tuning with the bigsby is rare, it stays in tune really well. The tuners are stock, and work well so there is no reason to replace them. The body wood is Alder I believe, I really don't know though. The pickup cover is white and the pickup without cover is black.

XXBRETTXX, I'm not into hot rails and I don't really use pedals. Thanks for the offer though!

Archived