Custom Telecaster- 5A Flame Top - Honey Burst - PLEK'd by Joe Glaser Instruments

simscustomshop

• Members

You are looking at a SUPER sweet Flame Top Tele. This guitar has one of the most phenominal flame tops I've ever seen. Body was made by us here in the USA. Its a very nice honey burst. Guitar is like new condition & has no chips or scratches. The body is custom made and the neck is from Custom Shop parts and plays phenominal. The guitar has a compound radius on the fingerboard and has all the fret work done by Joe Glaser at Glaser Instruments in Nashville, TN on his $140,000 PLEK machine which gets each fret with millionths to the next. The guitar has a swamp ash back with a trans brown finish over that. The guitar is very very bright and clean sounding. I believe the pickups are Rio Grande pickups. All gold hardware, gold knobs w/ abalone tops, gold strap locks, etc. Everything on this guitar is TOP notch and I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Comes in a brand new tweed hardshell case. Free NEXT DAY AIR SHIPPING to who ever buys it!

Asking $1199

If you have any questions feel free to let me know!

Thanks!

TeleOne.jpg

TeleTwo.jpg

TeleSix.jpg

TeleThree.jpg

TeleFour.jpg

TeleFive.jpg

TeleEight.jpg

TeleSeven.jpg

TeleNine.jpg

TeleEleven.jpg

• Members

I am, I'm trying to sell stuff fast, I'm wanting to get a house & I'm going to see the bank about it Friday & want to have alot I could put down for a down payment. Its a super nice guitar...I got around a grand in it.....

If you want to sell you your stuff fast you should think about listing it on my site too. We get plenty of visitors looking for telecasters.

• Members

Backerhacker, if you ever consider selling this one, seriously hit me up. I would have bought it on the spot, but I didn't have the funds.

So...yeah!
:)

Will do. You never know...I will play one gig with it and know whether or not I want to keep it. It sure does look pretty though....Also kind of curious about Sims. I see them trying to sell their stuff all of the time. If I like it, I may write a review. All of their stuff looks great though....just need to see how it plays.

Thanks again,

Brian

• Members

Shipped & should have it tomorrow. The only thing I can think of u may not like is the string height....they are very VERY low....you may want to raise them up a bit, however I just left them where they were & just let you raise them up to where ever you like.

• Members

Shipped & should have it tomorrow. The only thing I can think of u may not like is the string height....they are very VERY low....you may want to raise them up a bit, however I just left them where they were & just let you raise them up to where ever you like.

Any idea when it should have been delivered?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

In answer to the seven PM's I received on this thing, sorry, I was on vacation. This guitar is beautiful. Other than a massive shipping SNAFU and a small crack in the neck under the second fret, it is exactly as described. Yeah the crack, not mentioned in the description, is a bit of a let down, but overall this thing is very cool. I am very happy to be its owner. Thanks,

Brian

STAY AWAY FROM DHL...NUFF SAID

• 1 month later...
  • Members

sorry to bring up an old thread but I had to ask about the crack. Was it there due to shipping, or was it cracked when you bought it. The reason I ask is because I have been interested in some of the sim guitars, but would want to know about a seller keeping quiet about a crack. thanks.

Archived