Custom Telecaster- 5A Flame Top - Honey Burst - PLEK'd by Joe Glaser Instruments

simscustomshop

• Members

sorry to bring up an old thread but I had to ask about the crack. Was it there due to shipping, or was it cracked when you bought it. The reason I ask is because I have been interested in some of the sim guitars, but would want to know about a seller keeping quiet about a crack. thanks.

DHL nuff said:rolleyes:

• Members

Actually, it wasn't DHL. Sims said he'd 'forgotten' to mention it. It is more like a slice from a razor blade. He said it was from when the neck was finished, the tech used a blade to remove tape. Anyway, Sims gave me a slight refund, and I promised not to moan about it on Harmony...which I did not and will not. The geet is still stunning and plays awesome.

The DHL fiasco is another story. They delivered to the wrong house about a half mile away from me. Good news is that I live in an incredible neighborhood with lots of honest folks and they delivered the guitar to me the next day with a note. I truly believe that anyone around me would have done the same thing...but DHL refused to acknowledge that they'd made a mistake.

• Members

Actually, it wasn't DHL. Sims said he'd 'forgotten' to mention it. It is more like a slice from a razor blade. He said it was from when the neck was finished, the tech used a blade to remove tape. Anyway, Sims gave me a slight refund, and I promised not to moan about it on Harmony...which I did not and will not. The geet is still stunning and plays awesome.

The DHL fiasco is another story. They delivered to the wrong house about a half mile away from me. Good news is that I live in an incredible neighborhood with lots of honest folks and they delivered the guitar to me the next day with a note. I truly believe that anyone around me would have done the same thing...but DHL refused to acknowledge that they'd made a mistake.

Any IRL pics of her?

• Members

:cop:

• 5 years later...

Archived