ESP LTD MH-400NT

Chrisjd

• Members

$679.00 new, I am asking $415 shipped. No hardshell case. Great condition

I am the original owner of this guitar. I bought it in 2006 or 2007. The guitar came with EMG 81 and 85. I yanked those and had real seymour duncans installed, the distortion bridge model and distortion neck model. It is a mahogony bodied guitar with neck through and string through design. It also has the earvana compensated nut. Holds tune very well.

The guitar is in GREAT condition, frets are excellent, body has no dings. This thing sounds fantastic too. It is light and resonates very well.

DSCF0226.jpg

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0231.jpg

DSCF0230.jpg

P1010525-1.jpg

P1010523-1.jpg

• Members

Any interest in trading for a Fender Lite Ash strat in Vintage White? It has APS-2 pickups in neck and middle and a Duncan JB in the bridge. Super beautiful birdseye maple fretboard and abalone dot inlays. Pickguard is mint green, all other plastic is black. Only slight issue is the mint green guard was installed by a previous owner and he used a Dremel to cut it for the 22 fret neck so it's good, but not perfect.

• Members

Any interest in trading for a Fender Lite Ash strat in Vintage White? It has APS-2 pickups in neck and middle and a Duncan JB in the bridge. Super beautiful birdseye maple fretboard and abalone dot inlays. Pickguard is mint green, all other plastic is black. Only slight issue is the mint green guard was installed by a previous owner and he used a Dremel to cut it for the 22 fret neck so it's good, but not perfect.

Thanks for the offer but I am not a fender guy...

Archived