WTF??

Lonnie99

• Members
Why are you still posting in this thread? The better question is "WHY START THE THREAD AT ALL"? That's what I've been asking.

If you need to vent, find your wife. I remember seeing a pic of her a while back.

You sir (or should we all just go ahead and agree that you are feeble minded and none the less a KID?) have some issues that need help. You seem to have found some satisfaction in bashing people in this thread, but for what reason? You call out DJ because of his religious beliefs? Come one man, get a freaking life. There are thousands of people on these boards that dont bash people for there religious beliefs, and then there was YOU. :facepalm: Get over yourself! You honestly think DJ will think about you when he is trying to sleep tonight? Really? What an idiot! Let the religious {censored} go man. It doesnt matter what people think religiously. We all have our opinion. It doesnt make one any less of a man/woman. But jumping in a thread and bashing someone for your admitted "self glorification?" Grow up!

What the {censored}? You call him a post whore because he is an actual PART of the forums? Not just some fly by night idiot that decides to jump on a thread out of nowhere and stir the pot? All the while, raising your post count, and for what? :rolleyes: I think I said this already... Grow the {censored} up!

Bengal, you are aware you have posted more in this thread than anyone right? 15 times to be exact. And for what?

Where did you guys find this guy? :lol:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have had people back out on deals numerous times, in fact just about every time I post something I will get at least one person saying they want it and backing out. On the other hand, I have had to back out of a deal on occasion. It's just the nature of it. I may missed something in the description after I sent the email or had something unexpected come up. I let the seller/trader know unlike most people that just don't respond. It happens, one thing that I don't do is post in threads with no other reason than to be a dick. You must be a really miserable person. You are going on my ignore list so there isn't any reason to reply to my post. I won't be involved with any more of your douchebaggery.

• Members

Thanks schismed

The guy obviously has some issues and somehow enjoys making people think that he has no life and/or that he is trying to boost his self esteem by trolling on the interwebz

Bengal, if you offered me a gibson custom flying V with ofr and 24 frets for 100 bucks i wouldnt buy it. Why? Because I'd rather burn the money than give it to a ranting moronic idiot who thinks he has the right to question everyone and speak his mind without people getting pissed off

Sir, please get a life

• Members

I have had people back out on deals numerous times, in fact just about every time I post something I will get at least one person saying they want it and backing out. On the other hand, I have had to back out of a deal on occasion. It's just the nature of it. I may missed something in the description after I sent the email or had something unexpected come up. I let the seller/trader know unlike most people that just don't respond. It happens, one thing that I don't do is post in threads with no other reason than to be a dick. You must be a really miserable person. You are going on my ignore list so there isn't any reason to reply to my post. I won't be involved with any more of your douchebaggery.

Whom? Lonnie, Me, or Bengal? You didnt include a name so I have to ask. I sent you a PM btw. Check it.

• Members

Maby instead of trying to let it die lon you should ask a mod to delete it. At this point its a flame war, it is not an advertisement and is in the wrong topic, and really the trade involves NO ONE but him and I

Actually I believe in his original post he cited 4 or 5 people. But not naming names. So it goes further than just one deal. I can understand his frustration. I have had a guitar for sale now for a couple months. I have had 4 people back out on deals on it. It really does get old. Bengal just turned this into something it really didnt need to.

• Members
come now, hostile much? I even headlined that it was humor, ment to be taken in jest. And how is it flaking before you exchange shipping info? Also many level headed people have agreed with me, and my reasoning is just.

YOU level headed-ly agreed with Bengal earlier... :facepalm:

• Members

Thsea i just dont like the fact that you seem to have 0 trade references and people are already pointing you out as a flaker

You have a point in that. My references are from another site and therefore useless here. But also look at it from my end, as well as read how far the trade really got (Not final, I couldn't even ship it until we had talked again) No disrespect to anyone. Also I deleted all my comments besides this one.

• Members

OK, let me take life advise from a 15 year old. Sure, that's going to happen.

OK, where do I start. I have a hard time when someone disagrees with me but instead of putting forth a rational arguement, he responds with "find god". That bothers me.

That's what happened with frank and I. None of you but he and I know what the hell I'm talking about so if you got your panties in a bunch because I'm a non believer in that fairy tale, get over it.

None of you know {censored} about what happens after you die, neither do I. Only difference between them an me is that I don't go around saying I know.

What else.

Postwhore. If you have 19.80 posts a day and over 2 thousand posts in less than a year, you are a post whore. That goes for you too, schismed. Less than a year and close to 2K posts.

Nobody has that much stuff to say. Not even me. But lets look at my post count. 398 in almost 3 years. I don't think you can say that I'm in your category.

But then again, I don't bump others threads with verbal diarreah like "Nice guitar dood! If only I had teh funz bro!" Like most of you in this thread... (Oh yeah, I've been checking)

And Lon, the wife is who you are supposed to vent to. Don't come on here looking for attention and validation or you may get someone like me who doesn't see it your way.

That's what kills me here. I have a different opinion on something but get jumped on by all the guys who contribute nothing to this forum. That's rich fellows.

I know I've posted the most on here, and I'm the only one attacked on here as well. What would you do? (probably get all your "friends" to come to your defense, I don't need that. I do fine on my own)

Anyone else? Serously, my week is pretty free here guys.

• Members

But back on topic.

If you have a problem with anything I've said, deal with it. If it makes you feel better by calling me names, thats fine too. I'm cool with that.

Lots of times I see people on here with a difference of opinion, then all the guys who think they know what they are talking about come around and think it's going to be a feeding frenzy on one guy. That's what this was ramping up to be. It's bull{censored}, you know it and I know it.

All those that say this thread has nothing to do with me, yes it does. It's posted on a forum that I frequent. So it's my business.

But if that explination doesn't do anything for you, then it's none of your business either. Fair, right?

Lon was pissed and looking for validation from all you. He got it. Mission accomplished.

I think that's needy but that's me.

What I really percieve is the problem here is a bunch of god-filled sheep are pissed that I openly state that god is a lie. Grow some balls and just tell me you don't like me saying that. I'll tell you to {censored} off and we'll be done with it.

• Members

I took it where it didn't need to go? Really?

You kill me schismed. Your logic is baffling.

EDIT: And thank you to all of you that proved my original point in this thread. All of you "swingers" from Lons nuts have chimed in and said that you've had people flake on trades. The 15 year old wannabe pedalbuilder has and schismed has too.

THAT WAS MY ORIGINAL POINT! Thanks guys. People will always flake. No sense in getting sandy about it and post looking for a simpathetic ear. You'll get an ear or 2 from the "swingers" but you might also get a burr down there like me.

• Members

I took it where it didn't need to go? Really?

You kill me schismed. Your logic is baffling.

EDIT: And thank you to all of you that proved my original point in this thread. All of you "swingers" from Lons nuts have chimed in and said that you've had people flake on trades. The 15 year old wannabe pedalbuilder has and schismed has too.

THAT WAS MY ORIGINAL POINT! Thanks guys. People will always flake. No sense in getting sandy about it and post looking for a simpathetic ear. You'll get an ear or 2 from the "swingers" but you might also get a burr down there like me.

My logic is baffling to you because you are a closed minded moronic fool son. Go chase your {censored}ing own ass outside of this thread and look like an idiot elsewhere. I sirely hope you never need to sell or swap anything here. I am about 100% sure you have sealed that fate.

When you get a chance Bengal, go download Firefox. You seriously need some spell check in your rantings.

You have proven your age in all this now... run along sonny... run along...

• Members

Sadly a 15 year old with more brains than you

Does me being a 'postwhore' make me less of a person? Nope

Does you pointing it out and stirring {censored} in an internet forum make you more of a no life douchebag? Yes it does

Wannabe? Ha hilarious, learn the meaning of the {censored}ing word before you use it

All in all you arr just another brick in the wall wasting your life talking {censored} and making conflict in the internet. But hey, i dont mind at least i know ill never find you walking down the street because you are too busy sitting in front of a computer looking for threads to troll

But hey, you have the power because you are surely more 'mature' because of your age ha?

Vidiot im gonna join you, i dont need to read more {censored} posts from a troll like bengal

• Members

Oh, good one. I see you like namecalling to. Most people do when they can't find a rational arguement.

Or result to calling someone out for spelling. Seriously? Spelling? HA! Never said I was an english teacher. So if you expect perfection on spelling, this might not be the place for you.

As for trading, I could care less about that. I have not traded here in a while. Too many MIM Fenders coming from you guys and not enough Private Stock PRSi's. Nothing for me here.

But thanks for giving me my status with potential future traders. Always nice to know where I stand.

Anything else?

• Members

Wannabe, I said it. Where are you selling your pedals in a B&M? Until that happens, I'll always refer to you as a wannabe.

I'm a wannabe guitar player so don't get miffed. We all are wannabe something.

More mature than me? Maybe. OK, I'll even give you that one. Now what do you have? Nothing.

Sorry you didn't like my opinions. Next time save yourself the headache and just ignore it like I do most of everyone else's on here.

But you trying to paint a picture that I just lurk here and wait for this is funny coming from a guy who posts as much as you do. I would almost say that it is you who are "too busy sitting in front of your computer" looking for someones nuts to swing from.

EDIT: And I said this to Frank once but I think it applies to those in this thread that just want to jump on something. If I get banned from here, that means nothing. If you do get banned from here, you drop a tax bracket. Quit using this place like a business and just let it be a forum for those with different opinions.

Really guys, at the end of the day none of this means {censored}. For you guys to get so upset about it is really time wasted. Go take your dog for a walk or spend time with your Ferrett or pray to god or something else.

• Members
1)
None of you know {censored} about what happens after you die, neither do I. Only difference between them an me is that I don't go around saying I know.

2)
What else.

3)
I don't think you can say that I'm in your category.

4)
verbal diarreah

5)
my week is pretty free here guys.

1) Just because someone tells you to find god doesnt mean they know what happens in death man. Again, get over yourself.

2) Just looking for an argument arent you? Yup... :facepalm:

3) I think you are in a category all your own. :thu:

4) Umm, what exactly do you call what you are spilling here?

5) its because you are no doubt a jobless loser that has nothing better to do than take your aggression for it out on a forum full of people that have nothing to do with you, or your obvious problem(s).

:wave:

• Members

Make all the assumptions you want man, it's putting a smile on my face.

But really you know nothing. But it is funny, like I said.

Spelling... Seriously, that's funny. It happens sometimes when your brian goes faster than your fingers. Never had that problem huh? Too bad.

Category all my own, I guess. One that is somewhat rational instead of mob-like. Yep, that's me. (You proved my point, remember?)

But let me try you now. May I?

You're a right wing nutjob that has at least 12 hatefilled bumperstickers on the back of your car, some borderline racest, all about how Obama is {censored}ing up the country all the while going to your 10 dollar an hour job believing that the Republicans have your best interest at heart.

Am I right? I bet I'm spot on.

• Members

Lol Schismedpwnt

I'm quite proud to say I have no idea what the {censored} that even means.

I refuse to forgo the english language. I might misspell from time to time but at least I spell {censored} out instead of going the lazy-ass, text addicted way.

Looks like "aslkdfj;laksjdf;laksfjd" to me. Rubbish.

• Members

1) Just because someone tells you to find god doesnt mean they know what happens in death man. Again, get over yourself.

Lets debate this point, shall we?

Isn't that the big payoff for a life of servitude for the lord? Eternal life in heaven? Sounds like to me they think they know EXACTLY what happens after you die.

Either that or they are just hedging their bets. Either way it's {censored}in' lame.

(you might need the backstory here so just know that the person who said "find god" has put themselves out on the forum as a bible toting person who believes totally)

• Members
You're a right wing nutjob that has at least 12 hatefilled bumperstickers on the back of your car, some borderline racest, all about how Obama is {censored}ing up the country all the while going to your 10 dollar an hour job believing that the Republicans have your best interest at heart.

Am I right? I bet I'm spot on.

Let me see if I can clarify this...

On the back of my truck I have...

Randyoutline.jpg

Besides that? I think it says F-150

I am no racist. You are like most others and draw your simple minded conclusion of that by where I live. Really man, its the '00. Let it go man, let it go...

I actually make more than twice an hour than your guess, but thank you for your lame attempt at categorizing.

Dont give up the day job. :thu:

Archived