WTF??

Lonnie99

• Members

Personally, I'd be HAPPY if someone tried out the guitar I was trying to trade and found out it wasn't for them before we shipped.

See, I like people to be happy with the trade no matter what it takes.

But that's me.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The best way to let a thread die Lon is to not start it.

We've all had deals like that. Nature of trading. Read my "flake" comment above. It's going to happen man. The bigger man finds a way to deal with it. If not, no sense trading.

I know I don't need to tell you how it works so that's why I think this is what you wanted. Just my opinion.

Your Mom MUST have shaken you as a baby.

• Members
Personally, I'd be HAPPY if someone tried out the guitar I was trying to trade and found out it wasn't for them before we shipped.

See, I like people to be happy with the trade no matter what it takes.

But that's me.

Thank you very much :)

• Members

Don't let those like in this thread get you down. These "people" live without enough people pushing back and calling them on their bull{censored} so when it happens, stupid {censored} like age always get thrown out there. Thread after thread here proves that. Age or whatever it may be that's intended as a put down.

Like I said, I'd be happy if someone found out they didn't like it before I shipped.

Sounds like some here would be happy to have the guy get {censored}ed with a guitar he has no use for.

Not the kind of guys I'd do business with. Even if it's just a trade.

• Members
Actually, for about all 7 years before Obama it was doing pretty good. The only reason Bush even bailed out GM was from Dem. pressure.

I have no respect for someone who just got elected by saying "Bush" a whole lot. From what I've seen from Obama all he wants to do is take your tax money and spend all our grandchildrens tax money. Next will be our freedom which hes getting closer to taking out piece by peice daily.

If you don't like what I'm saying go elsewere. NOTHING you Dems/sheep can say out there will change my mind.

i want you...

to shut the {censored} up. you sound just as sheepish as everyone else. :wave:

• Members

I'm sorry, just trying to keep you to your word. I know how important that is to you.

Just pointing out inaccuracies, that's all. Call it "stiring {censored}" all you want, I call it common sense.

Double dog dare me? Wow, flashback to 3rd grade there.

(Are you saying that you buying the other Washburn was a joke? I beg to differ. I think you were thinking that guy was lying and just trying to call him out. If something else was a joke, forgiveness please)

• Members

People not doing what they say. That was your initial bitch, right?

I'm just pointing out that you said you'd buy the Washburn if he could pony up the store that it was at.

Just wondering if you'd keep your word on that. Pretty simple.

Just holding you to the rules you want everyone else to live by.

5 seconds? That's all it was? I'm slipping. But I don't have as much expierence as a postwhore like some in this thread do.

Why are you still posting in this thread? The better question is "WHY START THE THREAD AT ALL"? That's what I've been asking.

If you need to vent, find your wife. I remember seeing a pic of her a while back.

• Members

Actually, for about all 7 years before Obama it was doing pretty good. The only reason Bush even bailed out GM was from Dem. pressure.

I have no respect for someone who just got elected by saying "Bush" a whole lot. From what I've seen from Obama all he wants to do is take your tax money and spend all our grandchildrens tax money. Next will be our freedom which hes getting closer to taking out piece by peice daily.

If you don't like what I'm saying go elsewere. NOTHING you Dems/sheep can say out there will change my mind.

I'm actually not a Democrat, or a sheep. I don't disagree with what you have to say. The only reason I posed that question (so to speak) is because I just saw a poll where Obama was shown to have a 70% approval rating; on these forums that rating seems to be more like 0.08%. I've got no problems with you sir, have a great afternoon.

• Members

someone needs to chillax :)

anyways its cool if people just apologize and back out, no harm done

but its annoying when people say they will buy but stop communicating all of a sudden..

or they make lame excuses like "spent too much on ebay" or "wife wont let me" ... get your funds right before you commit

however I find craigslist really pleasant as most of my buyers just called me up and showed up with cash within hours

this is why I never hold stuff for online deals

• Members

See? How did Obama get into this conversation?

Oh yeah, the economy.

All is fair game here.

I'm off to do some real work now but don't fret (get it? Fret!) I'll be back to respond to what needs responding to once I'm done doing whatever it is I'm about to do.

• Members

Dude, wtf is your deal? I have seen you do this exact thing on other threads. I love how guys like to start {censored} on websites. He said that he called the store and they told him that they didn't have any guitars. That would be trying to buy the guitar. Why don't you call the store and see if they have it. If they do then you can make another post saying that he lied and you can come off like more of a crazy ass than you already have. Let it go for {censored}s sake! It doesn't even involve you.

• Members

I would have bought the guitar, seriously. It's a rare model. Mine will sell eventually and it wouldn't hurt to have another. I've explained numerous times already why I started this thread. Probably shouldn't have, but I forget you're lurking, ready to pounce on anyone that doesn't see things your way. Kindly keep your advice regarding my wife to yourself. That's out of bounds my friend.

• Members

It doesn't involve me, you are right.

But it didn't involve all the others that rushed to defend Lon either, did it?

All our opinions are valid no matter weather you agree with them or not.

Some might not like my style of speech. A bit to straightforward for them. Tough {censored}. Don't like it, don't read it.

I have issues with about 90% of the bull{censored} I read on here, I keep my mouth closed 99% of the time.

Sometimes I just can't help it.

But if it's none of my business than it's none of yours either Vidiot. See how that works? You are no better than me now.

It's a public forum people. Don't like desenting opinions, don't start bull{censored} threads.

• Members

I'm actually not a Democrat, or a sheep. I don't disagree with what you have to say. The only reason I posed that question (so to speak) is because I just saw a poll where Obama was shown to have a 70% approval rating; on these forums that rating seems to be more like 0.08%. I've got no problems with you sir, have a great afternoon.

everyone has their reasons for political views

I just hate Obama's stupid national health care plan which is good for people too lazy to work, but devastating for eveyone in health care

If I spend $100000 for 8 years of school and 4 years of training, I expect more than a mediocre salary

but if the plan does get put into effect, I'll bet your healthcare quality will go down the drain

I ranted too much...

• Members

I would have bought the guitar, seriously. It's a rare model. Mine will sell eventually and it wouldn't hurt to have another. I've explained numerous times already why I started this thread. Probably shouldn't have, but I forget you're lurking, ready to pounce on anyone that doesn't see things your way. Kindly keep your advice regarding my wife to yourself. That's out of bounds my friend.

Not out of bounds at all. You posted a pic of her. You brought her to us, not the other way around. I just have a good memory.

Thats why I don't post stuff like that on the internet.

I hold people to the vaules they put out there. That's all. It has nothing to do with seeing eye to eye or anything like that. It's a good excuse and makes you look better but its wrong.

The guy said the guitar was there, you say it's not. I'll wait to see if he can come up with it then I'd expect you to buy it. You said you would. I'm holding you to your word just like you want others held to theirs.

• Members

Postwhore? Sure

But at least 99% of my posts arent about how much i hate Christianity or getting in other people's business

Lon dont answer him, if you keep doing it he will keep on answering {censored} out of his mouth and question you why did you or didnt do something

As for flakers ive had a few flakes after everything was agreed and they just kill my plans, if yoiu arent sure about something just stfu and think before sending a PM

Archived