ATTN: Gegg&H

lndianScout

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

IS-You still have yet to PM me this "lawyers" contact info. Better yet since we all know where you live and say he's a federal Judge I'll find him and contact him.

I'm so tired of arguing with someone who is so delusional and obtuse, you pull all this woe is me crap, and if it is actually true, maybe its karma-you are a horrible human being. A couple of points:

1. How am I blackmailing you or extorting you, all these conversations are in public. If I am trying to blackmail you I have lost all my leverage(look up what blackmail means in a dictionary)
2. What I was trading for is irrelevant, the fact that once you had my tracking info in hand you went and brokered a deal for the same guitar you committed fraud. The guitar that was on its way you had no right to.
3. I have yet to see anyone state in an ad: If you are trying to scam me please don't subject my guitar to any religous rituals in which you make it stink. This isnt a tobacco smell, it is much much worse than that and anyone would be pissed if this happened to them.
4. How are you a working musician-You claim to be broke, on SSI, wheelchair/walker bound. How can you strap an 8 lb guitar on your back and play for multiple hours?

I'll get a receipt for the work my luthier did and let your "lawyer" contact him provided I am on the line with him, I have seen how you treat people and I will not have others subjected to this. I doubt this will happen since you will not provide me with the contact info.

I have a solution that will please everyone-You don't have to pay me a dime on one condition- you never come to HC forums again, no more selling/trading/posting-you never log on again. If you are agreeable we can have the mods flag your IP.

So how about it IS?

• Members
200 my ass..

provide me with the case and reciept, and yes I do have a licensed attorney on this, I happen to be related to him...

if you want to be so anal about smoking, pick another trade, not everyone plays in their bedroom, some of us do it for a living...

I've not been provided {censored} for proof until then no I will not pay a dime..

and that's all she wrote..

I never tried to scam you, I find it pretty funny everyone else I have paid, but I will NOT be extorted into paying you some stupid {censored}ing amount on a guitar you were willing to trade for a Epi LP,

you can't provide me with proof you disposed of the case, which if I'm going to pay for I have a right to own, 2 nothing in any of your ads explained that you are anal about smoking and only play at home and not professionally, 3, you still have not provided me with a Luther receipt and contact info so my uncle who is a federal judge can contact them, as my uncle put it, unless you put it in writing or verbally, you cant sue me for something you only thought about.. I'm not a {censored}ing mind reader.....

you're story has too many holes in it, not will I be blackmailed into paying you or you'll continue to smear my name, smear away, I can log off this forums deal with my rez friends and not give 2 thoughts to what the hell happens here..

I tell you what, the only place you can sue me is on my reservation, I am not subject to your state laws, so bring your happy ass on up to my reservation and we'll see what happens,

until then stfu, you whine more than my wife..

I'm thru trading here, this is a kindergarten of adolescence retards who have nothing better to do than pile someone.,

for those with the big mouth who are not involved, how about you take our opinion and shove it up your ass..

end of story

I normally don't respond to threads such as this, but I am going to call bull{censored}. Even if your uncle is a federal judge, he has taken an oath to follow the constitution to the letter, which would include removing himself from any case that would involve family, friends, or would be seen as a conflict of interest. This creates a problem with impartiality. Secondly regarding your statement that you cannot be sued anywhere but your tribe, you are full of {censored}. In America, Native American or not, you can be sued anywhere, anytime, for any reason. You would be able to have your tribal lawyer present, and your lawyer could request a change of venue to your tribal land, but ultimately that would be up to the judge that was presiding over the case. Now as already stated, any judge would see that you have no legal standing here, as the item in question was never yours to begin with. Pay the man his $200 or get the {censored} off the forums.

Oh and if you want to question my legal knowledge. I have a BA of Arts in Criminal Justice from UNLV, and a Masters in Criminal Justice from John Jay College of Law.

Also here is a brief synopsis of tribal law just so you can read up IS.
http://thorpe.ou.edu/guide/robertson.html

• Members

I'm sorry to see another bad deal with IS. Another lessoned learned, don't deal with the guy anymore. No more trades or buying gear from him would resolve the issue. It seems extremely common for this fellow to get gear in and do whatever he may please with it, even if it is not fully his to posess or is in still an early stage of the deal. I have personally never deal with IS but from reading here (once again), I refuse to make any deals with him.

• Members

Man, I just don't get it. IS contacted me like a week ago wanting to trade...of course I declined. I really don't like commenting on posts like this but this {censored} is just ridiculous. I also like this one:

you whine more than my wife

How's your wife's cancer going by the way? Is she whining about it?

Dude, you were wrong on a lot of different levels. The sooner you deal with it the sooner you can move on and the sooner you move on the sooner these IS bashing threads will end. So MOVE ON!

• Members

IS-what gives? Now that others have sided with me you go into hiding for a bit and resurface talking about gear you bought?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2409231

I am still waiting on your lawyers contact info. I spoke with my luthier and explained the situation, he wants to speak with you( he became quite incensed once he heard about you).

Be a man and take responsibility for your actions, ignoring me will not make this go away!

• Members
I have a solution that will please everyone-You don't have to pay me a dime on one condition- you never come to HC forums again, no more selling/trading/posting-you never log on again.

Winner, winner! Chicken Dinner! That is the best idea to have come out of this thread! :thu:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

i'd say helpful reminder for sure. after reading all of this (while taking a break from homework) i can't believe this dude.

you're an indian, we get it. no one gives a {censored} what you are, pay your debts.

you have cultural customs, we get it. that doesn't mean you have to go around and voluntarily rub weeds and blow smoke on stuff you didn't even pay for yet.

your wife is sick, we get it. if you're gonna use this as an excuse, you shouldn't post comments like "you whine like my wife". if you gave two {censored}s or it was true you wouldn't be doing that.

you lost your job, we get it. maybe it would be wise to spend the time you use looking for {censored} to buy online for finding a new job to pay the last people you "bought" things from.

• Members

I find it hard to get involved in this, but someone needs to talk to the admin of this site and have his user name and ip address banned so he cant scam ppl ever again.. I have plenty of compassion and understanding. I dont know the exact number, but alot of people have been taken advantage of by IS, including me. I know when someone I know asks to borrow money or have me pay for lunch and they dont reimburse me, I dont ever loan anything to them again. If he stays here, at the very least dont do business with him, but dont be rude, it will just prompt him to pull stupid {censored} like the race card and "My (insert relative here) is a (lawyer or judge)", or "your laws dont apply here"

• Members
I normally don't respond to threads such as this, but I am going to call bull{censored}. Even if your uncle is a federal judge, he has taken an oath to follow the constitution to the letter, which would include removing himself from any case that would involve family, friends, or would be seen as a conflict of interest. This creates a problem with impartiality. Secondly regarding your statement that you cannot be sued anywhere but your tribe, you are full of {censored}. In America, Native American or not, you can be sued anywhere, anytime, for any reason. You would be able to have your tribal lawyer present, and your lawyer could request a change of venue to your tribal land, but ultimately that would be up to the judge that was presiding over the case. Now as already stated, any judge would see that you have no legal standing here, as the item in question was never yours to begin with. Pay the man his $200 or get the {censored} off the forums.

Oh and if you want to question my legal knowledge. I have a BA of Arts in Criminal Justice from UNLV, and a Masters in Criminal Justice from John Jay College of Law.

Also here is a brief synopsis of tribal law just so you can read up IS.

http://thorpe.ou.edu/guide/robertson.html

Talk about irony.:rolleyes:

• Members

Why the {censored} is this douchebag still pm'ing me 4 months later with bull{censored}? Here's a message I got.

Be prepared to hear from my lawyer.

as the new threads state I never stole anything from anyone, but you took it upon yourself to smear me on the dean forums and more without proof..

so be prepared, we have your IP and more, you will be sued for defamation of character and liable..

so far all of those who decided to blacklist me and talk {censored} without knowing the complete facts are all listed, you're the last one the lawyer told me to contact

have a nice day

Steve

Hey dumb {censored}, posting links to other forum bros to threads like these so you can't screw them is not defamation.

• Members

Haha. He claims to love the "advertisement". He pm'd me too, asking me to remove it from my sig. I refused, of course, and he threatened me with the same lawyer bull{censored}. Check the "heart and soul" thread as well, he's so desperate he actually went and dug up a listing of me on a dating website that my buddy posted to get even with me for pulling a prank on him at his bachelor party. I've been with the same woman for over 15 years and married with children for 9:lol:. It actually made me laugh.