We're Overdue: Midwest Trade Thread!

les_paul

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What's up fellow lame Midwesties! :wave:

I have the following for sale or trade. Not willing to ship the amp or guitars. Mostly interested in uncommon strats, boutique OD/boost pedals, a black Epiphone LP with the aged white/yellowed binding or a Fender or Squier dual HB Tele with a set neck.

Marshall JCM2000 DSL401 Combo. Installed a Vintage 30 speaker. Very near perfect condition, has the footswitch. SOLD.

P1070606a1.jpg

Couple 80s Ibanez guitars. The Burst is an 83 RS1000. Red one is an 85 RS240. No case or trem bar for either guitar. The red one is in VERY good condition. The burst has the typical finish issues than many of the RS1000s have and a previous owner sanded the entire headstock down. SN is on the neckplate. I can provide more pics of either guitar. $300 for the RS1000, $250 for the RS240.

DSC_3161a1.jpg

DSC_3162a1.jpg

Ibanez AF75. Very nice condition. I dig it, but it's a bit too big for me to play comfortably. Comes with the HSC. SOLD.

P1090187a1.jpg

P1090198a1.jpg

Several pedals:

Marshall Jackhammer Distortion TRADED

Marshall The Compressor TRADED

Marshall Vibratrem Vibrato/Tremolo TRADED

Boss CS-2 Compressor SOLD

Boss DS-1 (with Indy Guitarist mod) SOLD

Danelectro Cool Cat Overdrive $25

DOD YJM308 Overdrive/Boost (Very similar to the classic DOD250) $30

EHX Russian Big Muff Pi $40

Pedals are all in perfect condition excelt the Boss pedals which have been gigged, but work perfectly.

• Members

I'm in St Louis Missouri..The first thing is a like new Vox ad50vt with footswitchforsalegear027.jpg

Next i have a great playing Aria AW-130 X acoustic excellent bass tones..Holds tune will and has decent throw good beginner to intermediate guitarforsalegear035.jpg

Next up is a 1968 Silvertone Mosrite..Plays and sounds fantastic if you like that old surf vibe..I was restoring this but have lost interest ..It is in very good condition but it is missing the pickguard(home made plexi glass on there now)And the tremolo all pups electronics are original and in 100% working conditionSILVERTONE1445L003.jpg

Next is a marshall 7215 cab it is in giged and toured condition show signs of being on the road but has been maintained to excellent performance standards..This cab is an amazing bass cab extremely load with excellent throw and super bass tone..Pro quality ..2x15

Basscabs003.jpg

Next up is the the top cab to complete the stack with the previous cab ..This a 7410 same as above except that it has 4x10'sBasscabs002.jpg

I'm looking for an SG or cash

• Members
What's up fellow lame Midwesties!
:wave:

I have the following for sale or trade. Not willing to ship the amp or guitars. Mostly interested in uncommon strats, boutique OD/boost pedals, a black Epiphone LP with the aged white/yellowed binding or a Fender or Squier dual HB Tele with a set neck.

Marshall JCM2000 DSL401 Combo. Installed a Vintage 30 speaker. Very near perfect condition, has the footswitch. Asking $500.

P1070606a1.jpg

Couple 80s Ibanez guitars. The Burst is an 83 RS1000. Red one is an 85 RS240. No case or trem bar for either guitar. The red one is in VERY good condition. The burst has the typical finish issues than many of the RS1000s have and a previous owner sanded the entire headstock down. SN is on the neckplate. I can provide more pics of either guitar. $300 for the RS1000, $250 for the RS240.

DSC_3161a1.jpg

DSC_3162a1.jpg

Ibanez AF75. Very nice condition. I dig it, but it's a bit too big for me to play comfortably. Comes with the HSC. $300.

P1090187a1.jpg

P1090198a1.jpg

Several pedals:

Marshall Reflector Reverb $50

Marshall Jackhammer Distortion $50

Marshall The Compressor $50

Marshall Vibratrem Vibrato/Tremolo $50

Boss CS-2 Compressor $75

Boss DS-1 (with Indy Guitarist mod) $40

Danelectro Cool Cat Overdrive $25

DOD YJM308 Overdrive/Boost (Very similar to the classic DOD250) $30

MXR DynaComp $50

EHX Russian Big Muff Pi $40

Pedals are all in perfect condition excelt the Boss pedals which have been gigged, but work perfectly.

I might want the yjm

• Members

Bump for a sweet thread and these two items.

Randall Pro-Tube 1000II, needs a good tune up...tubes, pots cleaned etc. but otherwise it works great.

Randall Commander RG-120PH, old randall solid state that's in need of some love cause it's got a couple issues but shouldn't be too hard to fix.

• Members

Looking to trade my Dr. Scientist - The Cleanness pedal. It is in perfect condition and comes with everything pictured.

Trade desires (cash added where needed)

Dr. Scientist - Sunny Day Delay
MIM Telecaster
Blackstar HT5 Head
Vox AC4TV (maybe)
DSLR Camera Body

Feel free to make me any other offers though. The worst thing I can do is say no. :thu:

IMG_1170.jpg

• Members

Can I get in on this? I spent 17 years in central and southern IN (Franklin, Columbus, Seymour, and Hayden), only moved to SW VA a year and a half ago. We're so far SW in VA that we're actually due south of the eastern end of Ohio....

What I've got on the block is:

Gibby Faded Flying V--red, VG condition, modded w/EMG 81/60 in white, with white speed knobs, and an Epi HSC in good shape...

FrankenStrat--Red to yellow 'burst; cloud maple veneer over what appears to be a 3-pc ash body; single 'bucker pg w/'bucker of unknown origin in it, 1 V/no T; 2-point trem w/heavy steel block (GFS); Squier big headstock neck w/RW FB, slightly rolled FB edges; no trem spring cover; slightly beat up but still very serviceable HSC...

Here's links to pix of the two guitars....

BBE Mind Bender chorus/vibrato, as new, still has unfilled warranty card, original box, and wall wart....

Here's links to pix of the pedal....

Crate V33 2-12; stock preamp; speakers replaced with a pair of Peavey Blue Marvels; in very good shape except for a slight rub on the tolex on one side of the cab...... No pix as of yet..

I'm looking for:

Bass amp suitable for small gigs
Line 6 POD X3 Live/Line 6 POD XT Live or a Flextone amp (w/FBV controller is a def. plus)
Gibson SG Classic, Gibby LP Junior, or Gibby Faded LP Special w/P-90s

Archived