We're Overdue: Midwest Trade Thread!

les_paul

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well..Even though I did start wanting another prs because I noticed you wanted one...there's also another reason...They're simply addicting.

I will agree.

Right now, I want a Mira after falling in love with my SE.

But after the Mira, I'm sure a McCarty will be next. I played a Korina McCarty over the weekend at GC (through one of those high-fallutin' PRS amps, no less), and was blown away...

• Members

I'm in swmo and Lookin to do some trading.........I have a Mint 96 50th ann Strat W/hsc. I'm just a Gibson guy so i'm thinkin Les Paul or a Tube Head??? i don't know i'd listen to offers. I've also got a Jackson DKMG w/ Emg 81/85 Nice player!! maybe a package deal. And a complete MIM pickguard it was removed for an emg set so every wire is perfect make offer:thu:

100_1026.jpg

100_1040.jpg

100_0640.jpg

100_0615.jpg

100_1086.jpg

100_0753.jpg

• Members

Hello from KC...

I am looking for a nice 80's Kramer... two humbuckers, preferably chrome hardware, color not as important. And in a second thought I am more interested in a Peavey wolfgang. i have tons of pedals and several studio condensor mics that can be traded... let me know if you have anything!

Thanks,

P@

• Members

i'm in northwest arkansas and have a 1991 LP Jr w/HSC on the block. Great player, has been gigged so there are scuffs and scrapes on the guitar. great sound from the p90s. asking $550 shipped. trades? who knows. hot me up.

LPJR001.jpg

LPJR011.jpg

Archived