I have 500 bucks, offer me a guitar.

ChrisTheAsian

• Members

Any interest in this customized Epiphone Flying V underneath the PGM in this thread?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2404282

It's a killer axe and I'd sell it for $475 shipped. It has a new ebony fretboard with jumbo frets, Seymour Duncan JB bridge pickup, Dimarzio PAF neck pickup, and other custom work including new bone nut, knob set, a switch, work on the pots, and new jack plate.

Cheers!

• Members

1. Les Paul Special SL-

Great guitar! Plays and sounds fantastic. Chrome covered 490t and 498r, pearl dots, rosewood board, solid mahogony body. When I got it the top had been stripped. I stained the top and it turned out really good. These guitars wear through pretty quick anyway. It has a few bumps on it but that's what this guitar is good for, don't worry about dings cause it ain't a $1,500 guitar, it just sounds like one! I have put it through the paces daily since I got it and it is a great player, real light and comfortable. It has the thinner neck so if you don't like the big baseball bat neck you'll dig this one. It weighs about as much as my ash strat so it won't kill your shoulder either. I just polished the frets and cleaned the board, the frets are in great shape with no wear to speak of. It comes with a very nice SKB HSC.

$500 SHIPPED!!!! If you think I'm out of line on my price just let me know!

100_2052.jpg

100_2054.jpg

2. 2009 TTM Slayer-Blue stain flame maple

-Wilkinson trem and tuners

-Maple neck

-Shielded Cavity

-Black pearl p/g and knobs

-Fender Gig bag

-Still has the plastic on the guard

-EXCELLENT SHAPE.....NO FRET WEAR AT ALL!!!!!

This is the best playing strat type guitar I have ever played, so much so that I ordered two...what the hell do I need two for? This is THE guitar that made me sell my American Standard and I will hate to see it go. This NOT a standard Slayer!

$325 SHIPPED!!!!!

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

Archived