delete

Ambitot Pu Phan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
This thread has become funny as hell. I mean what does the name of a member have to do with his ability to make a deal? Sad enough to say no matter what kind of music you listen to not everyone knows who Dimebag is. Speaking of which I haven't heard any Pantera in a couple of years now.

Oh a I suppose I probably wouldn't make a deal with a member if they had a name like grandtheftguitar or something like that.

I've decided to ask the mods to change my name to Smokey McCrackrock. You know, since it doesn't mean anything :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
This is sad. Keith is a good guy and it sucks to see this kind of thing happen - even without pics of the smizashed guitar or a comment from Keith himself.

I did numerous transactions, amps, cabs, effects, etc. and everything went gravy.

You big teddy bear you.......

(I couldnt resist):facepalm:

• Members
wait so this same thing happened with MRAAJR? Ambitot, you have 2 broken guitars? btw Keith is a jerk for not getting in here and saying something. If he ever comes back to the forums he is going to get destroyed for this.

Seriously {censored}ing this.

Can someone explain to me how this guy magically got two broken guitars in two transactions?

Now it's getting fishy.

• Members

Awww man someone must of dropped that thing face first. I dropped mine that way at a show it cracked in the exact same way/spot. Must be the way they make explorers necks to handle drops there (kinda like les pauls). I wood glued mine back in place and it plays perfectly/ holds tune amazingly well. Still sucks thats how you got man, thats dick.

• Members
Seriously {censored}ing this.

Can someone explain to me how this guy magically got two broken guitars in two transactions?

Now it's getting fishy.

I don't think he said the RR5 was broken. What was said was that he also bought the RR5 and it apparently just arrived. We don't know about that one yet.

So, what's the deal with the second guitar?

By the way, was the Explorer packed in a case or gigbag? It definitely looks like it was dropped face-first from about 8 feet.

• Members
I bought two RR5 recently. One was with case and arrived in mint condition (thanks murch33). Other one was in gig bag and arrived damage (a deal with MRAAJR). Smashed headstock and horn.

And that is exactly why I refuse to ship guitars without a hard case.

I will just say that I'm relieved that my old RR5 made it safely. Enjoy the guitar.

• Members
This would be easy - bad packing.

Just a friendly advice - don't make such "fishy" statements on situations you know nothing about.

I bought two RR5 recently. One was with case and arrived in mint condition (thanks murch33). Other one was in gig bag and arrived damage (a deal with MRAAJR). Smashed headstock and horn.

PS: 2 broken guitars in last 60 transactions (all guitars of course). I own 100+ guitars. Used to have 300+. I know what i am talking about.

"just a word of advice"?

:lol: What are you threatening me or something? Last I checked, I can pretty much say whatever the {censored} I want, so really, you can kiss my ass.

I'm out.

• Members

I don't know exactly what's going on here. but I read through this whole thread. and it seems that this is all UPS's fault I don't know MRAAJR very well. but he's a cool dude. I had a JCM900 shipped to me UPS it was packed professionaly I opened her up and two tubes were broken and it was a little dinged up. I WATCHED them drop my VJ and cab out of the truck cause they didn't feel like picking it up.

So it sounds like this is UPS fault.

I will say that no communication from dimebag is horrible though and there is no excuse unless he's dead or something

• Members

So has this been delt with yet?

Yes it has. She started a claim with paypal nearly a month after the guitar arrived broken. That in itself is "fishy." The insurance would not pay due to the amount of time taken and Paypal of course sided with me. I was going to offer to pay for half of it but after it was moved to a claim I said {censored} it, Paypal can deal with it. Seeing as Paypal almost never sides with the seller this instance should say something about who is at fault here. I even threw in a gig bag for FREE, brand spanking new, so all of those who do not want to deal with someone who just throws in free {censored} for the {censored} of it please dont.

• Members

Thanks i was thinking about making an offer on one of his guitars, now i know not to deal with him.

Do not deal with me I do not care. I have 50+ deals and one guitar shows up broken? Your lack of business is not going to hurt me. I am a regular poster on this website and you are going to beleive this {censored}. If that is the case it is me who does not want to deal with you.

• Members
Do not deal with me I do not care. I have 50+ deals and one guitar shows up broken? Your lack of business is not going to hurt me. I am a regular poster on this website and you are going to beleive this {censored}. If that is the case it is me who does not want to deal with you.

got it:thu: