Pissed uncool deal with user jutsin

chrometoyz

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never been ripped off here. Some deals are better than others...but I digress...

I'm not trying to get into a pissing match with anyone but it's time someone said something about it in hopes that we can police this site by ourselves.

But maybe not.

I think the OP is attempting to police the site by ourselves. That is all.

• Members
Second times a charm, huh?

Yep, I was proving a point. Don't see much crying there. Got anything else?

What point was that? You'll cry because people are bumping their threads and noone can see what you've got for sale, but this guy has a legit beef and you're smacking him down for it? Yep, I'd say you made your point.:thu:

• Members

The point was people bumping multiple threads at the same time.

Did you even read the damn thread? Doesn't sound like it.

As for this thread, I was somewhat simpathetic to the OP until he started acting like an idiot and spouting {censored} like "blow me" and all that Jr. High bull{censored}. Then my interest was peaked and here we are.

Not sure what dog you have in this fight. Just looking for an arguement? If so, I'm down.

But lets keep it on topic, shall we?

• Members

As for this thread, I was somewhat
simpathetic
to the OP until he started acting like an idiot and spouting {censored} like "blow me" and all that Jr. High bull{censored}. Then my interest was peaked and here we are.

Not sure what dog you have in this fight. Just looking for an arguement? If so, I'm down.

Don't grow 'em too smart out there in Iowa do they?

• Members

chrome,
I forgot to answer your question about not hearing the buzz because of the amp being turned on.

Are you seriuos? I don't hear buzz, I can feel buzz. I think I would have no problem detecting it even if I was plugged in.

But that's me. I guess I'm smart.

• Members

You were the one crying about the setup, not me. Remember? Go back and read your first post.

I'm sorry I don't totally agree with you. But you have to know your facts first, that goes for everything, not just buying guitars.

Maybe skip the internet trade thing. Seems like you can't handle it.

Again, if I missed some point about what you are mad at, let me know. I think I've stated everything.

And it seems like the trader responded to you at one point, he told you about the straplocks. Could it be that you bugged the {censored} out of him about mundane things and he just quit talking to you?

I know if I traded with someone and he pmed me bitching that he needed to pay for a setup I'd know that I was dealing with a pretty dull one and I might be inclined to ignore it.

As for the pickguard, yes he should have said something but you also could have done an internet search for classics and found out they always came with the pickguard installed. It's not hard to find. THAT is the personal resposibility I'm talking about.

And I also notice a lack of support for your cause. That could be for a couple of reasons. 1 is that they don't side with you. Another could be that I'm talking too much. Who knows.

I would like to know about all the "smart" insults. What is it about intellegence that bothers you so much?

Dude your over thinking this. I told a story of how I recieved a guitar and it had issues. I was walking you through the begining to the end of how things like the setup were bad (please dont write a whole post on we should all expect bad setups through the mail) and ultimatly found out it needed a new bridge. I did overlook ALL the other things that doesnt mean it didnt add fuel to the fire with a hardware issue.

The thread is to let people know that Jutsin is someone who will take the money u send through paypal as fast as he can....and not take care of you if there is a problem. I paid half his fees for paypal because he needed every cent he could because the guitar was super kickass.

Thats all, take what you want from the thread.....

Hes not gonna respond to a mob anyway....he rarley comes here now.

Im glad you feel like your responses have been fruitful with inteligence.

• Members

You know, someone should make it a point to link this thread in all of your for sale threads.

Feel free.

Actually, pm all the people in my signature and ask them if they had a problem with the way I described my gear and how it got to them.

Post the results here, will you?

Course I trade with those that know a guitar will need a setup once it gets to them.

And if you are nitpicking spelling, I've already won.

• Members

As for this thread, I was somewhat simpathetic to the OP until he started acting like an idiot and spouting {censored} like "blow me" and all that Jr. High bull{censored}. Then my interest was
peaked
and here we are.

Piqued

• Members
Feel free.

Actually, pm all the people in my signature and ask them if they had a problem with the way I described my gear and how it got to them.

Post the results here, will you?

Course I trade with those that know a guitar will need a setup once it gets to them.

And if you are nitpicking spelling, I've already won.

I'm not saying you don't describe your gear correctly. I'm saying some dudes don't and it shouldn't be the fault of the buyer. Geez, you can't possibly be this arrogant.:facepalm:

• Members
chrome,

I forgot to answer your question about not hearing the buzz because of the amp being turned on.

Are you seriuos? I don't hear buzz, I can feel buzz. I think I would have no problem detecting it even if I was plugged in.

But that's me. I guess I'm smart.

Damn dude here you go with that intelligence {censored} again!

You cant hear buzz?

Do u have a buzz right now?:eek:

• Members
I'm not saying you don't describe your gear correctly. I'm saying some dudes don't and it shouldn't be the fault of the buyer. Geez, you can't possibly be this arrogant.
:facepalm:

And you want to argue the buyer has NO responsibility in this, right?

If he wanted refunds, he should have went to a store that offers them.

This crap doesn't seem to be that big of a deal.

• Members
Damn dude here you go with that intelligence {censored} again!

You cant hear buzz?

Do u have a buzz right now?
:eek:

I wrote that wrong. I can hear buzz but I can also feel buzz. If I had my rig up and running and my bridge was buzzing, I would feel it through the bridge vibration.

• Members
I'm not saying you don't describe your gear correctly. I'm saying some dudes don't and it shouldn't be the fault of the buyer. Geez, you can't possibly be this arrogant.
:facepalm:

Drunk is more like it. I for one like to deal with cats like Bengal. Knows what he's looking at and seems to be no nonsense.

Bengal, let it rest man, before it gets too ugly.:cool:

• Members

Explain this for us stupid folks, please.

OK, once someone gets in a "net arguement" like we have here, they usually first go for what they think is right. If the other person succeeds in his arguement the next thing to come in is usually gay jokes. After that avails nothing, spelling is the last straw they grasp at to find some footing in an arguement they failed at.

Make sense? Sure it does.

• Members
Drunk is more like it. I for one like to deal with cats like Bengal. Knows what he's looking at and seems to be no nonsense.

Bengal, let it rest man, before it gets too ugly.
:cool:

Who the {censored} are you? I didn't pull string to talk cheesedick, so shut the {censored} up. I never said Bengal wasn't a cool guy to deal with. I'm saying he's whacked in the {censored}ing head if he thinks there is a buyer who can be 100% sure of what he's buying without seeing it in person. They're counting on the seller not being a lying prick.

Archived