Trade: Strat Ultra for a PRS

StratoSlacker

• Members

Back in '96, I remember lusting over that very guitar in the Fender catalog for months, but couldn't find one anywhere (pre-online retail days), so I ended up getting a Strat Plus. That's a gorgeous specimen.

• Members

Strato you are giving someone a great deal. Not only do I own the same exact ax in the same color Blue Burst and year, but one just sold for $2,500 a month ago on the bay. An underground classic that is a killer ax that one day is going to have its day in the sun.-BUMP

• Members

I was looking to get $1400 for my Mira.

I would probably need to replace the pups on the strat :p

Any interest ? Wide/thin - stock - excellent condition with OHSC

(I have since put the stock black Mira pups in - chrome covers in pic not original)

I'm in PA but travel to NJ frequently.

LMK

3284606801_cf7cef7be8_o.jpg

• Members

Cash price is in the title and top of the post. You're the second person that has asked me today Invader. Please let me know if that isn't showing up on your side of the internets and I'll try to fix it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if I'm the only one that can see my edits!!

Does your white one have a flamed top? Bet that looks very cool.

Well in case my edits never appeared:

$1200 cash, buyer to pay shipping and paypal

For trades, it seems these days people think a guitar is worth more than a cash price...not a bad philosophy when you're trying to make a trade! I realize most PRSi are worth more than 1200, so I'm willing to add $$$ to the right deal.

• Members

Cash price is in the title and top of the post. You're the second person that has asked me today Invader. Please let me know if that isn't showing up on your side of the internets and I'll try to fix it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if I'm the only one that can see my edits!!

Does your white one have a flamed top? Bet that looks very cool.

Well in case my edits never appeared:

$1200 cash, buyer to pay shipping and paypal

For trades, it seems these days people think a guitar is worth more than a cash price...not a bad philosophy when you're trying to make a trade! I realize most PRSi are worth more than 1200, so I'm willing to add $$$ to the right deal.

My White ultra does not have a what you would call a traditional flame top more of a transparent white that shows the wood grain..

As far as your post yes the price does show up i must have overlooked it..

Personally i think what you are looking to get in trade for your guitar is pretty close to right on ..

They both run pretty close to the same cost when sold new so it would only be reasonable to think they would both cost close to the same used..

For myself i couldn't let go of my ultra period..There just is a whole lot of value in a ultra ..

I feel the Ultra's loaded with Lace pickups are by far the best Strat on the market..Other than true custom built strats..

Most people think that an ultra is just a standard loaded with Lace pups and don't know about all the extra's..The trem setter,ebony fret board ,roller nut,wiring,So on and so forth..They are just fantastic guitars...:thu:

• Members

I have one more question is your Ultra a ..Blue/Neck..Silver/Mid...Red,Red/Bridge?

Or is that a Gold in the middle ? I know they made them both ways..

The reason i ask is a have friend that i'm going to pass the info onto ..Sadly at this time i do not have the funds available...

Archived