FS: Bogner Shiva 6L6 Head (non reverb) and Bogner Over-sized 2x12 Closed back Cab

Shblay

• Members

Hey all,

I've got a Bogner Head and Cab set up for sale. I just recently purchased a combo amp so I need to move this. Definately going to miss this setup but my current situation necessitated a combo. Anyways on to the goods:

Bogner Shiva 6L6 head (non-reverb). ***SOLD SOLD SOLD*** You know the drill on this. 60 watts, 2 channels + a boost for the gain channel. Very dynamic and responsive EQ, pre and master volumes. Cleans sound beautiful and gain sounds amazing. Amp comes with the channel switching pedal. The amp is in perfect function condition and pretty good cosmetic condition. Some minor wear on it. Asking $1350 shipped. This price includes the flight case and an extra set of tubes.

Bogner Over-Sized 2x12 Closed Back. ***SOLD SOLD SOLD*** Matches with the amp perfectly. Black cloth grill. Tolex has some minor wear (tears/scratches) but everything works great. Loaded with 1 original celestion V30 and 1 Celestion GT-75. Amazing sounding cab with plenty of bottom end and very responsive. Asking $500.

I'm mainly looking for cash for this setup but will do partial trades towards any interesting pedals you might have. I am NOT interested in any amps at this time (I'm selling this one because I recently purchased a new amp).

If you are local, we can arrange a meeting time for you to check out the amp or cab. If not not local, we'll have to work out shipping charges for this. Please email me or pm if interested or if you want to make an offer. I will take some pics after work and post them tonight. Thanks for reading.

Please click the following link for pics:

Bogner pics on flickr

242178166_d874b32d0a.jpg?v=0

Archived