batotman

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

boatman is getting boatowned
:D

Boatman never gets owned. People fail to read and/or comprehend. I put it for sale HERE because it takes FOREVER to sell things. I probably won't run low on cash but the possibility certainly exists. If I was in a big hurry you know I'd do ebay. One sold for $1700 in the last month (from a guy with barely any feedback), 4 others sold for $2000-2200 PLUS shipping. I'm not worried about it. At all. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by FourT6and2

What I don't get is that you can get a brand new, revision blue Uberschall for $2,400. Why would anybody pay 2 grand for an out of date model?

I'll trade you my Framus Dragon for it straight up.

I've not found anyone selling them for under $2700. :confused:

Framus resale isn't even close. Never sell for over $1400 and last one went for $1100.

Not interested in trades.

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

I've not found anyone selling them for under $2700.
:confused:

Then you haven't looked.

People who pay MSRP for this stuff are idiots. Just because Bogner's MSRP is 2700 doesn't mean retail is 2700. Especially when their MSRP was 2400 a year or so ago.

Most dealers are willing to sell under MSRP. And if they aren't then there is always another who will.

• Members

Originally posted by Paul J. Edwards

Why do you have over 10 grand in your checking account? Unless you are swimming in dough that is just stupid. I have to think that if you need to sell an amp for 2k you are not swimming in dough.

You need to grab a hold of your finances or..... your just full of {censored}.

I've sold 14 guitars and 3 amps! Thats one big reason....lol.

• Members

i want one of these so bad..its on my list of GAS..i spent last night looking at LP customs..same price'ish...$3000 total...plus i want a Avalon 737 pre...and thats another $1400 used...and i want a set of the Mackies and thats another grand..i need about $7000 and id be set.

ill proably have 1/2 of it saved by winter...

• Members

Asshole??

:eek::confused::eek::confused:

Originally posted by Paul J. Edwards

{censored} Niggers.

Nigger, Nigger Nigger. OK Happy!

Ever heard of Lenny Bruce?

Nigger Nigger Nigger.

No matter how many times I say it it does not mean anything.

It's just a word.

Mick, Spic, Wetback, Hebe, Polack, Guinie, Chink, Honky, Frog, Kraut, I can't even think of any more,...

Who friggin' cares it's all so stupid.

Archived