FS: Rocktron Vendetta (Egnater designed)

methusalem

• Members

Hey guys!

This is a Rocktron Vendetta, designed by Egnater.

100W, 4 channels w/ 2 Bass-Mids-Treble EQ's and individual presence, gain, and volume knobs for each channel.

Voicing switches for vintage/modern voicings, master volume, and master density control.

Bright switches for each channel.

External bias points.

Parallel FX loop with mix control on the front panel.

Series FX loop.

Midi control over channel selection (easy integration with rack gear!).

Slave out.

New tubes from TubeStore: Shuguang EL34-B's matched quad, triode-matched EHX 12AX7 for the PI, an assortment of different 12AX7's for the preamp (what sounds best to me right now, a mixture of TungSol and JJ's... I can accomodate your wants/needs).

From what I understand, this is actually a prototype that the previous owner received from Jeff Hilligan at Egnater.

Pics @ http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b206/eleanor296/wah/

Make me an offer! I'm looking for maybe around the $650 + shipping range... there were only 70 of these made, so they're getting pretty hard to find!

It does have a slight tear in the tolex left side of the cabinet.

I'm looking for a Rivera TBR-1M or SL, but anything comparable would be cool. For a head, I'm looking to not have more than 60W, or a low-power switch.

Thanks!

Andy

IMG_0404.jpg

• Members
Great amp!

Had the combo for a while......sounds amazing cranked up to gig volume.

Wish I didn't have to sell it.....
:cry:

Thanks man!

Yeah... it really is a great head. I just can't justify keeping it right now, since I'm going off to college this fall and won't be home half the summer.

Andy

• Members

Channel 1 is like a mix between a Fender and a voxy type clean tone......up to where Ch. 2 starts off. Nice and warm.

Channel 2 is like a low gain hendrix or SRV type bluesy tone.....all the way to nice low gain sustaining leads.

Channel 3 is like a vintage Marshall.....lots of crunch, but enough gain to be really saturated.

Channel 4 is pure liquidly lead....and ballsy TOOL-ish high gain rhythm.

Correct me if I'm wrong......:thu:

• Members
Channel 1 is like a mix between a Fender and a voxy type clean tone......up to where Ch. 2 starts off. Nice and warm.

Channel 2 is like a low gain hendrix or SRV type bluesy tone.....all the way to nice low gain sustaining leads.

Channel 3 is like a vintage Marshall.....lots of crunch, but enough gain to be really saturated.

Channel 4 is pure liquidly lead....and ballsy TOOL-ish high gain rhythm.

Correct me if I'm wrong......
:thu:

Right on, man!
Except in my opinion Channel 3 and 4 are a little more versatile even... I can do some great heavy metal riffing on channel 3 with the amp turned up, and it's VERY defined. And yes... Channel 4 is solo sex. Of course, all that is at appropriate volumes. Man... I love how that channel feedbacks harmonically.

Really dude, you gotta stop talking... or I'll regret selling it even more.

Andy

• Members

Limited edition blues junior for trade, less than 30 hours of play time. Comes in tweed, no scratches dents or dings, it's immaculate, comes with the "case candy" and possibly the original box (if I can find it) any other questions just ask, I have pics if you want them.

Archived