Ever feel like sellin all your fkin shit!!!!!!!!!

davydusade

• Members

Ampeg Lee jackson vl1002 FJA mod

Splawn Quickrod

Digitech hardwire reverb and delay

TC elec Nova delay

dd-20

ocd

2 crybabies

isp decimator

ns-2

chorus factory

2 pedal boards

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sick of trying to get a good sound out of all these fukin amps

25 amps in to years alll noisy pieces of fukin {censored}

rivera splawn ampeg fender ada marshall WTF??????????

anyone ever feel like that????????:evil:

• Members

It's all part of the gear journey bro, I've had so many damn amps over the years - it's a bad addiction and an expensive one too.

The Egnater M4 has ended my tube preamp search.

The AxeFX has ended my 'modeling'+FX search

The Bogner Ecstacy Classic has ended my tube head search.

They are all expensive, but I ended up moving cheaper gear around to finance the purchase of higher end gear.

Not saying that my choices are the answers you're looking for - but I've been thru most of the gear you're talking about and they all left something to be desired. I still have issues from time to time with finding a 100% tonal bliss even using the pieces I am, some days are better than others.

I think for the money, the Egnater M4 and the right modules can't be beat.

• Members

like 4 years ago I thought I would do this, then I did, but I got back my one guitar that I coveted the most after all was said and done, do i recommend this sort of activity? No

were all 25 of those amps bad? Probably not.

You should check into the currents coming through the outlets where you live, sometimes you can plug into a weak current and it will make you think everything sucks.

• Members
like 4 years ago I thought I would do this, then I did, but I got back my one guitar that I coveted the most after all was said and done, do i recommend this sort of activity? No

were all 25 of those amps bad? Probably not.

You should check into the currents coming through the outlets where you live, sometimes you can plug into a weak current and it will make you think everything sucks.

cool

• Members

This is the right frikin forum to sell stuff in is it not???

Sure it is, you just said "ever feel like selling all your {censored}" then listed all your stuff. I got it but you have to be more specific for those that are a bit slower.

Archived