FS OR FT..mint DIEZEL HERBERT for axe fx 2 or ultra 2/90/2 rig.

guitarist17

• Members

Testing the waters here. I just can't fight my axe fx GAS. My herbert is a late 2009 Model, JUST retubed ( last WEEK!) With 4 Winged C 6550's, and 2 E34L's (Over a 200 dollar value!). Will post pics when I get home. Mostly interested in an axe II, and possibly maybe some cash on your end. Anyone that has an axe II with a power amp, I would DEFINITELY be interested in this combo, depending on the power amp. If you an ultra with a VHT/Fryette 2/90/2, that is at the top of my list as well. Just testing the waters here, Thanks!

Also interested in framus cobras, or Engl SE...cash: 2850 plus shipping. Pics will be up in about an hour.

Chris

EDIT: Pics added

• Members
oh hai, Chris
:wave:

there are some words here about you:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2256052-So-is-3-weeks-long-enough-to-sound-the-scam-alarm

Hey Fred...Just curious. DID YOU or DID YOU NOT get a completely dead mint as advertised VHT UL? Did it not sound PERFECT, completely retubed, and EXACTLY as I described it? Then shut the {censored} up. heres a news flash. I've been around here, ALOT longer than you, and have done many many MANY deals. That was my first overseas deal...You weren't scammed AT ALL, you got a HELL of a deal, and I went out of my way to make sure you GOT a great deal, ESPECIALLY on an amp that is not readily available in Russia or wherever the {censored} your from...it was 3 years ago, get over yourself. It took longer than you would've liked, yes we know.. Why dont you get a LIFE and stop following me around? Or is that the way you clowns over there are? THANKS! :)

*oh, and I'm sure dimebag would have no problem telling you how it is as well, considering I play in a band with him. Also, your videos are quite uninspiring..maybe you should worry more about learning how to play, than bare knuckle pickups, and 5150s, and whatever the hell else you try to sell.
Also, learn to spell :)

• Members

oh lucious do tell, do tell please....i mean, its okay for everyone to try and jump up my ass, I would like my shot to do the same thing, since people are OBVIOUSLY calling the kettle black perhaps?

doesn't matter anymore. I heart you.. won't ever deal with you but I heart you!!! Cheers, Lucius

Archived