Before we self-destruct, would someone please come forward for reporting threads?

• Members

Originally posted by xavios

I have a confession to make.

I get really annoyed when people make "Deliverance" referances when the state of West Virginia is mentioned in a thread. Deliverance takes place in Georgia.

I am not from WV, and this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, I just really needed to get that off my chest. thx!
:wave:

My niece got a teaching job in Sanford NC and my sister got really worried that it would be serious inbreeder territory. I pointed out to her that she lives in Arnprior ON, ferchrissakes. Then my niece got a job in Vanderhoof BC and my sister didn't turn a hair. Perceptions. I'd think twice, though, before moving to Kinmount ON.

WV must be fine, because Morgantown is there and Joni Mitchell wrote a very nice song about it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by sizzlemeister

Right. Well in honour of the forum's new-found peace and direction I changed my avatar to a recent picture of of steadyb.

A guy walks into a bar, sits down and hears a small voice say, "You look nice today." A few minutes later he again hears a small voice, "That's a nice shirt." The guy asks the bartender, "Who is that?" The bartender says, "Those are the peanuts. They're complimentary!"

• Members

Lady was visiting her dad at the nursing home. While they're sitting talking, he starts to lean over to the side. A nurse pops across and straightens him up.

They're talking some more and he starts to lean over to the side again. The same nurse pops across and straightens him up.

His daughter asks him how he likes it there and do the staff treat him well. He says he likes it pretty well and all the staff treat him well; "Except that one over there, damn bitch never lets me fart."

Archived