Metronome sub 40 bpm

• Members

Set your existing one onto 80 bpm and 4 beats per bar, and just listen to the "beat 1" click, which most metronomes can make "special". Suddenly your're at 20 bpm!

GaJ

That's not really what I want. I don't want to hear clicks except maybe on the 2 & 4 or maybe just one beat to the bar. If the 'nome only goes down to 40 then my options are limited to fairly brisk tempo's.

• Members

Hi Knotty!..been a while since I've seen you here!..slightly unconventional perhaps..but I have a metronome app in my blackberry that goes from 20bpm to 480...I think it's available for all types of phones..so you can certainly carry it around. ;)

• Members

Hi Knotty!..been a while since I've seen you here!..slightly unconventional perhaps..but I have a metronome app in my blackberry that goes from 20bpm to 480...I think it's available for all types of phones..so you can certainly carry it around.
;)

Hmmm I never thought about downloading a phone app!

• Members

I'd have died of suspense by the time the next click comes, at 20bpm
:eek:

I wouldn't have died, but I'd probably fall asleep.

Reminds me of some advice I got from my dad back when I was learning how to drive...

"Remember that if the lights are timed for you to drive 35 mph, they're also timed for 70mph."

My dad was nuts.

Archived