free new lesson/lick on my website-check it out

Santuzzo

• Members

Hi,

I wanna start posting free lessons and licks on my website. I am planning on uploading one lick per week or so.

Here is my first lick (there's an audio to listen to and a downloadable pdf):

go to my website from there go to lessons -> free lessons -> lick 1

Lars

• Members

Love it! My favorite part is that your examples sound really good!

I wouldn't mind seeing the regular notation along with it. When you've got a few of them under your belt, try doing some of them as vids!

Thank a lot Jon! :thu:

I was initially planning on adding the regular notation along with the TAB, but I'm using Guitar Pro, and with bends GuitarPro does something that annoys me in standard notation: it never displays the bent note in its actual pitch but in the pitch of the staring note. for example: if I want to have a g bent up a whole step to an a, in the notation it will show the g instead of the a, drives me nuts...

Yes, I may try to do video's at some point, problem being that all I have is a webcam (actually a very good one, the Microsoft cam you recommended to me:) ), and I don't know how to synch the video with the audio that's recorded through the audio interface rather than the webcam mic.

Well, I just have to do some more research on this and learn how to record decent videos.

BTW: I loved your clip you did for Ibanez featuring the Premier S-series guitar! :thu:

• Members

Nice

Like the audio, pdf idea. If you were to improve it a bit more, you'd might try to include a video. I really like the idea how you slow played the riff, that is very helpful.

I think you are really going to have a great site there soon!

all the best for you

are you on LinkedIn

• Members

Nice

Like the audio, pdf idea. If you were to improve it a bit more, you'd might try to include a video. I really like the idea how you slow played the riff, that is very helpful.

I think you are really going to have a great site there soon!

all the best for you

are you on LinkedIn

Thanks a lot!

Yes, I am on LinkedIn under my name: Lars Bauer

Archived