fuzzface71

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Eisley.jpg

Brunette HELLO!!1

20002824-20002826-large.jpg

Oh Hayley, why must you be so hot and have such a {censored} band?

I also can't stand the stupidly over taped up mic all these Pop-Core bands use. It's like it a fashion statement, because I never see one get swung around the stage.

• Members

Oh Hayley, why must you be so hot and have such a {censored} band?

I also can't stand the stupidly over taped up mic all these Pop-Core bands use. It's like it a fashion statement, because I never see one get swung around the stage.

there's merit in your words, though she's a pretty good vocalist and I'll admit that a few of their songs I would classify as "guilty pleasures".. as in... I know I'm supposed to sneer at this, but it's kinda catchy. :)

• Members
there's merit in your words, though she's a pretty good vocalist and I'll admit that a few of their songs I would classify as "guilty pleasures".. as in... I know I'm supposed to sneer at this, but it's kinda catchy.
:)

I agree. I think that's why I dislike the band actually. Some of the hooks are certainly catchy. :eek:
I think she is a good vocalist, but don't like... her delivery style, if that makes sense. Every song sounds like a Live Journal entry and it's a little tedious.
She just has a little too much to say

Nice arse, though, and she is very very pretty.

• Members
I agree. I think that's why I dislike the band actually. Some of the hooks are certainly catchy.
:eek:
I think she is a good vocalist, but don't like... her delivery style, if that makes sense. Every song sounds like a Live Journal entry and it's a little tedious.

She just has a little too much to say

Nice arse, though, and she is very very pretty.

I have some of my song recordings from when I was 19 (7 years ago) and they're every bit as cringe worthy -- and then some. it's called being 19. :)

Archived