Rock Chicks Gallery

fuzzface71

• Members
Originally posted by outtahear

Really? I thought black+white, and over 30 years old=art? Plus, this was actually a Danelectro print they had made for dealers in the 60s!

Apologies if anyone is offended:wave:

Yeah I can tell you right now that I am 100% NOT offended by this. It does do funny things to me in the pants region though:freak:

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by outtahear

Really? I thought black+white, and over 30 years old=art? Plus, this was actually a Danelectro print they had made for dealers in the 60s!

Apologies if anyone is offended:wave:

Fair enough. I'm sure as hell not offended. Especially by the second chick from the left....homina homina

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Ahh yes, JUCIFER!!!!!! I have met them too and Amber and Edgar are amazing. Too bad they're married though cause Amber is so hot. I :love: Amber!

Here's a couple shots I took when they played in Portland last year:

Jucifer1.jpg

Jucifer2.jpg

OK, for those who don't know, Jucifer is a TWO PIECE BAND. All those amps you see (and there's more you can't see cause I'd need a super wide angle lens to get it all) are Amber's. Yup, she's playing through all that {censored} herself. She told me that she designed the rig herself (it does evolve from show to show). The only way I can describe their show and sound is SONIC ORGASM. Jucifer. {censored} yeah.

• Members
not that are in the photos ive seen...

but i swear there is 20 pages of me naked in the bath tub looking very pissed when i was a baby.

Be grateful, my Dad has it all on cine film!

No wonder I am twisted!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Archived