Your 1 in 10 shot at owning a rare WTF!? Wah for a single dollar!!!

mightyquinn

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by StevieRV

where do I get to those?

Click on Shad's free minimacs link, then look at the top of the screen...

There's a part that says something about the Gratis Network, and you can click on "other free sites" or something.

• Members

Leftside, yours is missing the mid contour mod. I was thinking of dropping it because everyone said it did very little for them.
Other than that the same in every respect. I think maybe your does havea trim pot for this though? I can't recall but I might have put it on a trim pot. Check it out.
I do have at least two slots open, so anyone that wants to please join in drop a reply here and a PM with your email.
Here is a pic that gives you an idea of the knobs and junk.
The Inductor switches will let you select between the two different Fasel inductors.
Also, you can select to use BOTH inductors in either series or parallel, by virtue of a combination of switch settings.
One switch has two settings, the other three. I'll send a diagram to the winner so they can figure it out without going bonkers.
It will also do a somewhat shoddy volume pedal in a pinch, though it was NOT designed to do this, on purpose, it is a side effect of the inductor switching.
I think that is it. Link should be below, if not refresh this page.
Please sign up!! I need at LEAST two more.
Many thanks!!:)

• Members

I'm working on the free ipod shuffle now but could really use a new computer so if 10 people pm me and will go through with the offer from start to finish. I will paypal you 20 dollars. Thats $1 for the offer and 19 to keep or heck you could do the blckbuster for 10 keep 10 and watch some movies for a month or Loews gives you a 20 dollar gift certificate so you are making $39. So if interested pm me. When I recieve credit you will recieve the 20 dollars.

• Members

AGH! Need four people more. Please folsk, I know I've been away the past couple weeks but please consider helping em out. If you knew what I connect with you'd laugh. I actually had to use a stompswitch on my box cause the orignal switch went bad...I have 'boot' my computer everyday, sad little machine.
Well I will be kind and try to only bump this now and again and if I can't get four more then eventually I'll pull a name...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Originally posted by mightyquinn

AGH! Need four people more. Please folsk, I know I've been away the past couple weeks but please consider helping em out. If you knew what I connect with you'd laugh. I actually had to use a stompswitch on my box cause the orignal switch went bad...I have 'boot' my computer everyday, sad little machine.

Well I will be kind and try to only bump this now and again and if I can't get four more then eventually I'll pull a name...

I'm in. What do I have to do, again? :confused:

• Members

Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

Which one should I do? Which is the easiest to bag-out on? Which one has a phone number I can call to cancel?

Do the "Complete Home" offer.

That's what I did, and it was a lot easier than donating blood...

(plus I got $20 free dollars)

I cancelled by phone 3 or 4 days later.

• Members

Originally posted by cusackmusic

What kind of scam is this? I'm supposed to think I'm getting a free Minimac for giving away 10 friends e-mail addresses?

Sounds like they want more e-mail addresses to SPAM.

Or am I missing something here?

Yes, you're missing something.

You don't give them any e-mail addresses...Your friends can choose to give them an e-mail address if they want to sign up. But you don't give the company any e-mail addresses yourself.

Basically it's a big pyramid scheme. They have all these affiliates, and when you sign up for an affiliate offer (like "Complete Home" or "Video Professor"), they get a kickback.

You then get 10 of your friends to sign up for affiliate offers, and they get kickbacks for that.

They make enough money from all the affiliate offers that they can afford to give away iPods, etc.

So they're not after e-mail addresses...I'm not sure how they could afford to give away a free iPod in exchange for 10 e-mail addresses. They're hoping people will sign up for offers and not cancel. Then they make enough money to afford to pay for iPods and MiniMacs.

But it's easy to cancel your offers...That's where their plan fails. Their affiliates need stricter cancellation policies or they're not going to be able to keep in business.

Archived