Your 1 in 10 shot at owning a rare WTF!? Wah for a single dollar!!!

mightyquinn

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys are rocking. Many thanks! I think this may work out after all.
Could anyone who signed up please PM me the email address they used to sign up with so I can track things?
It usualy take a couple few days for credit to appear too.
Thanks again guys. I;ll post some pics later tonight and a detailed description of what one lucky bastid will be wailing on.
:D
Oh and feel free to join in folks. :)

• Members

PM sent. Still have at least five slots. In fact only one is confirmed yet, the rest I am waiting to see about credit.
The thing is though, I need those that are following through to PM their email addys so I know who is who. I still get folks who start the process and then fall short. So I need to get your folks emails so I can know who is who and when to yank the cord on the sign-ups.
Again BIG thanks!!

• Members

OK got ya! THANKS! :)

Ok anyone who did sign-up and hasn't gotten a confirmation that I know who you are, please drop a PM.
I have three confirmed emails that I know who they belong too and I am fairly sure they will all follow through.
I have maybe two or three that I can't be sure of yet, they may be folks who tried to sign up and couldn;t complete for whatever reason.
So I safely have 5 slots to go.
Movin' on up!! :)
Can't say it enough THANKS!

• Members

I wanted to poke my head in here just to say that this WTF wah will blow your mind. It does everything...class vox tones, liquidy envelope filter type sounds, you can set it back w/ fuzz and get great bassy synth fuzz sounds ( a la polvo )...great with fuzz or clean, ultra adjustable. It's a thing of beauty.

• Members

Originally posted by pontiusplaymate

I wanted to poke my head in here just to say that this WTF wah will blow your mind. It does everything...class vox tones, liquidy envelope filter type sounds, you can set it back w/ fuzz and get great bassy synth fuzz sounds ( a la polvo )...great with fuzz or clean, ultra adjustable. It's a thing of beauty.

The WTF wah is truly awesome. It's ultra flexible. It's got just about every wah tone you could want, and some other cool features like a volume swell setting. It also makes for a good lead boost

I'd like to do the mini-mac thang, but I don't have a CC and I've already got a WTF?! wah

Guest Anonymous

What a great idea!

I still have six more people I need to get referred and signed on before I get my Mini Mac.... I guess I _could_ give away a Noise Floor.... :')

devi-

• Members

Need two more!! At least
Pictured is one black knob but this will be chrome, like the rest, when delivered to the winner.
Thanks again and PM or post if there are any questions.
My appologies to those that are offended by the mini-mac frenzy of late. Well no, not really..... you can go suck a froot-loop actually. :D

• Members
Originally posted by StevieRV

Do those "free stuff" deals actually work? I thought most of them are scams...

anywhere I can get a free laptop?
:)

You can get a free iPod using the link in my sig.

I'm not seeing free laptops, but there are free XBoxes and Playstations, as well as desktop PCs and flat screen monitors.

Archived