Your 1 in 10 shot at owning a rare WTF!? Wah for a single dollar!!!

mightyquinn

• Members

Hey guys been busy as heck and haven't had enough time to be around much.
Anyway this is still running. So far I have only 6 confirmed with credit.
One more is signed up but waiting for credit on.
Colorsound drop me a PM or email and let me know what your email addy your using so I can note it.
Also if anyone else signed up please let me know so I can oput the names with the email addys.
So, I need 2 more for sure!

So come on and help me get my mac and help oen of these other forumites become a WTF!? Wah owner...it could be you!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey--

Did you end up winning that broken grey dod 250 the other day?

I was watching it, saw that you were the high bidder, and didn't bid (I already have a working one). I never checked to see who the winner was, but it went for over $100...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow, this company is scary. Their Terms and Conditions are specific as hell:

"1. Common Reasons for Being Placed on Hold

© Negative feedback from one of our affiliates or offers being completed and immediately canceled.

(e) Posting information on a website, forum, or auction that has to do with "canceling the offers" included, but not limited to, cancellation phone numbers, cancellation time frames, and any encouragement or direction to cancel the offers after signing up with them.

4. Cancellation of Account.

(a) There is no way to cancel an account. If a user no longer wishes to remain a part of this site, they should cease to access their account, and nothing more will happen with their information."

Be careful, these guys state over and over that they can pretty much do whatever the hell they want with your account and info whenever the hell they feel like it. Good luck with this. I'll just keep buying my {censored}.

• Members
Originally posted by yaz75

Be careful, these guys state over and over that they can pretty much do whatever the hell they want with your account and info whenever the hell they feel like it. Good luck with this. I'll just keep buying my {censored}.

I got my free iPod, so I'm cool with them cancelling my account anytime.

• Members

Bump for more people. Let's make this happen. I need a new wah and though I don't always agree with Quinn politically, I am sure his wah is badass. Look what it did for pontiusplaymate's cred...

I know we have had some brushes but to be honest I agree with a lot of your political views. The wah of course is badass all politics aside. Can I ask what it did for pontiusplaymate's cred as you mention? I get around les and less these days being busy. Did I miss something good or bad or what?

Thanks.

• Members
Originally posted by mightyquinn

Can I ask what it did for pontiusplaymate's cred as you mention?

You're kidding, right? Just look at the guy. He's {censored}ing badass... :eek:

(I'm still anticipating the beef ravioli gig.) ;)

Oh wait, you missed his portraits in cholesterol that he shared a few weeks back. Dirty dishes imitating art. Amazing... :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

You're kidding, right? Just look at the guy. He's {censored}ing badass...
:eek:

(I'm still anticipating the beef ravioli gig.)
;)

Oh wait, you missed his portraits in cholesterol that he shared a few weeks back. Dirty dishes imitating art. Amazing...
:eek:

Hah, I was at the store today and I actually thought about that thread when I passed the canned pasta. I gave up on the thread. I got to the point where I was posting myself in suggestive poses over pizza, and a plate of drugs insinuating my suicidal state to generate attention. The attention never came so I moved on to taking humiliating pictures of myself to win a pedal. It makes me feel wonderful though that you appreciated that thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Please for the love of all thing holy please sign up.
This raffle is now for a WTF!? wah AND a kick ass NOS but modded DOD 280 comp. This comp has been made to ROCK! This wah kicks ass and I do not feel shy in saying it. It's the bomb.
Sign up for a buck, get your slot in, help me get a new comp, take a shot at winning some gtreat pedals, heck then go pester the folks in your car pool to help you get one too. The odds are 1 in 10 which is some kick ass odds when paired up against the lotto.
Come on pedal freaks my comp crashes all the time and this would really help me in many ways.
I need 3 more people to sign up and follow through. It's easy as hell and if there was any kind of burn from this company we'd had heard of that by now and not "I got two iPods, a Minimac, and now I am trying for a new playstation." This thing works and I am so damn close. I'll even paypal you back the buck if you follow through.
Grovel, grovel grovel.

• Members

I need 3 more people to sign up and follow through. It's easy as hell and if there was any kind of burn from this company we'd had heard of that by now and not "I got two iPods, a Minimac, and now I am trying for a new playstation." This thing works and I am so damn close. I'll even paypal you back the buck if you follow through.

Bump for mightyquinn.

My free iPod kicks ass. My free minimac will kick ass, as well, but mostly because I will sell it on eBay!

:D :D

• Members

Please for the love of all thing holy please sign up.

This raffle is now for a WTF!? wah AND a kick ass NOS but modded DOD 280 comp. This comp has been made to ROCK! This wah kicks ass and I do not feel shy in saying it. It's the bomb.

Sign up for a buck, get your slot in, help me get a new comp, take a shot at winning some gtreat pedals, heck then go pester the folks in your car pool to help you get one too. The odds are 1 in 10 which is some kick ass odds when paired up against the lotto.

Come on pedal freaks my comp crashes all the time and this would really help me in many ways.

Grovel, grovel grovel.

maybe later tonight when I have more time to look over the offers :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived