Alesis MODfx Lounge ... Cheap FX and Thrills!

ck3

• Members

I figure that enough of us probably have one of these lovely little devices by now to start a lounge of sorts ... so, what do MODFx users have to offer? Clips, pics, wisdom ... ?

Also, if anyone is curious about these processors, feel free to post questions here ... they will only be available for clearance prices (via Musician's Friend in the US) for a limited time, so this may be the time to ask. ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by BBop&RockSteady

The poooor fidelity-x. The one I was drooling over...

Yeah ... it would be nice to have more options than what the Ineko offers in this regard (even if they are pretty sweet). :(

• Members

So ... unfortunately ... as you can probably see ... the most intriguing processors from this line never saw the light of day ... :( ... though, the ones that did are pretty interesting ... and affordable for what they can do, e.g., Philtre = poor noiseicians' Robotalk. :cool:

• Members

i have the ampliton and compressor. both really good at what they do, and very affordable.

i was hunting down the philtre, but they seem to be going up in price and my new wasabi reverse delay is getting me the kind of sounds i was wanting out of the philtre.. still undecided.

has anyone got clips of the bitrman? that could be interesting. i remember dotdotdot broughhis along to the bristol geekfest, and it could do lots of things, but i'm wondering if it can do anything mre than just ring mod type bell sounds?

Archived