What's everyones favorite chorus pedals?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The FoxRox TZF can do some amazing chorus sounds, but the flanger is too damn good to use it for that!

The Red Witch Medusa has grown on me. Just a wealth of great chorus tones all across the spectrum.

If I had the room, I'd pick up the Analogman Bi-Chorus, just to have the Leslie preset.

• Members

After a couple years, I still love it

great sound, nice looks, tons of versatility and yet doesn't seem to get alot of attention

Originally posted by StratStevo

After 35 years of playing....this is my favorite, and yes I sold my Boss CE-1, what a hyped up POS
:rolleyes:

cf1_lg.jpg

• Members

i'm a total chorus whore i dont want to mention all that i have in fear of ugly robo flaming but my fave should be here today or later this week. sigh the Medusa ! :D

redmedusa.jpg

im about to employ a second zvex super duper right after my modulation board , ive been getting super hi fi sounds with duper # 1 its really incredilble how close in proximity you can get your pedals sounding to the amp with the dupers nobs getting into the upper registers.

i love stacking effects !!

• Members

Just got a Guyatone MC3 for my birthday, along with an original Arion SCH-1. Currently running a Digitech multi-voice, have used:

Rocktron Tsunami

DOD Ice Box

Onerr NC2

Dunlop Univibe

Hoping the MC3 & Arion will cover all my chorus needs.

• Members

CE1 is my favorite chorus sound but it's big and clunky and has a pigtail and a {censored}ty bypass and distorts easily. So I don't use it.

I don't suppose I have a favorite. I use the analogman chorus. I've never been overly particular about choruses though.

Archived