So.... whats up with morning glory?

sdre

• Members
Originally posted by zhivago

hmnmm...I can't see how a full bladder could do that...an erection is concentration of blood, isn't it?

:confused:

:)

Are you serious? You've never unintentionally got an erection when you've really needed to take a piss? I was doing that when I was under 5. Its impossible to take a piss with an erection so in a way its you body's natural method of preventing you accidently pissing your pants.

• Members
Originally posted by Seth Carmody

Are you serious? You've never unintentionally got an erection when you've really needed to take a piss? I was doing that when I was under 5. Its impossible to take a piss with an erection so in a way its you body's natural method of preventing you accidently pissing your pants.

dunno...I never really linked the two together :)

• Members

Originally posted by Seth Carmody

That is where the expression "piss proud" came from.

• Members
Originally posted by sdre

i thought this thread was dead.

but hey, yeap.

seriously now. i don't wanna scare my future gf/wife when i wake up with anaconda in her face.

Just because you have a boner doesn't mean you automatically have to stick it in her face. :p

Archived