Just tried an AC30cc

Vince

• Members

At long last, They've arrived in Bristol!!!

Popped into my local Sound Control at lunch time on the off chance they had one...

And they did!!!

Immediately I asked to play it, was handed a strat, and wow!!! It's been a long time since I played an AC30, so I can't really compare, but it sounded awesome. fantastic clean sounds, and ok(ish) drive sounds - didn't get much of a chance to crank it, but it definately sounded like it would thicken up and sort itself out at high volumes.

Damn amp GAS:)

Didn;t have the blues in it, but they should be in over the next couple of weeks.

Price is only

• Members

Originally posted by Vince

At long last, They've arrived in Bristol!!!

Popped into my local Sound Control at lunch time on the off chance they had one...

And they did!!!

Immediately I asked to play it, was handed a strat, and wow!!! It's been a long time since I played an AC30, so I can't really compare, but it sounded awesome. fantastic clean sounds, and ok(ish) drive sounds - didn't get much of a chance to crank it, but it definately sounded like it would thicken up and sort itself out at high volumes.

Damn amp GAS:)

Didn;t have the blues in it, but they should be in over the next couple of weeks.

Price is only

Archived