OT Little Britain

Filterbank

• Members

little britain rocks, though i think quite a few of the sketches wouldnt make quite as much sense to americans, ones like Vicky Pollard, would still be funny, but i dont think you would get the full taking the piss out of neds part of it...

i have been working my way through all of the dvds of Red Dwarf lately, what a show, british comedy at its best

David

• Members

actually, thanks for a lively discussion about
Chavs, I do get the Vicky bits. The ones I didn't get were the ones with the man in the restaurant ordering his meal and then as the waiter walks away, he adds something to his order that is hilarious to you Brits.
The Fat Fighters skits were pretty damn funny. But the one on the episode I laughed the hardest at was the Christmas concert where the two old ladies are talking to the vicar who offers them a mince pie. And when he says that him and his partner Stephen made them and the one woman vomits on everyone...laughs a plenty.
The PM with the crazy gay aide was pretty good too. But the wheelchair guy is my favourite so far. The one where he's in church reading and he's dressed up like baby Jesus, aw {censored} was that funny

• Members

Originally posted by Filterbank

But the one on the episode I laughed the hardest at was the Christmas concert where the two old ladies are talking to the vicar who offers them a mince pie. And when he says that him and his partner Stephen made them and the one woman vomits

Yeah that was funny the first time but got old real quick...next she was vomiting because she found that a biscuit was made by a young 'asian' girl...

Archived