Crybaby from Hell mods?

type2guy

• Members

I've got a 70's Thomas Organ Crybaby that I've had for years. Back around '90 I put a "jimi hendrix" crybaby pot in it. Gave it a bigger sweep and I love the sound of it that way.

I bought the Dimebag one because I liked the idea of the bigger/variable sweep. Liked all the other built-in improvements/mods as well. I do dig the pedal and prefer it to other Dunlops I've played. It just seems to be a tad sterile sounding or something. I could live with it, but thought maybe there would be a way to warm it up a little.

• Members

Originally posted by type2guy

I've got a 70's Thomas Organ Crybaby that I've had for years. Back around '90 I put a "jimi hendrix" crybaby pot in it. Gave it a bigger sweep and I love the sound of it that way.

I bought the Dimebag one because I liked the idea of the bigger/variable sweep. Liked all the other built-in improvements/mods as well. I do dig the pedal and prefer it to other Dunlops I've played. It just seems to be a tad sterile sounding or something. I could live with it, but thought maybe there would be a way to warm it up a little.

in reality you just thought it looked cool :o

:D

David

Archived