Who needs a logo?

Filterbank

• Members

A very generous offer! One that I for one will gladly take you up on, sir!

We could use a logo for gig posters and stuff in the next few months, the band is called Smoking Tongue. We are anything but fussy...

Thanks in advance. :cool:

• Members

Okay, gotta put a stop to this. I'll make logos for everyone who posted here and sent me PMs. I didn't realize you were all so logo-deprived. It'll take me a few days to get through all these, so be patient. I'm at work and things got slow, but I have more work now. I'll get to you all!

• Members
Originally posted by Filterbank

Okay, gotta put a stop to this. I'll make logos for everyone who posted here and sent me PMs. I didn't realize you were all so logo-deprived. It'll take me a few days to get through all these, so be patient. I'm at work and things got slow, but I have more work now. I'll get to you all!

Dude, you don't have to make a logo for me. I was just kidding. It was a poor attempt at a Sling Blade reference. :o

• Members

You are welcome. I'm a graphic designer and I'm starting a brochure design project and I thought it would be a good exercise to do some 'design wind sprints' before getting it off the ground tonight. I'll get as many more out as I can over the next few days.

• Members

I'm sorry guys, I can't do any logos beyond my second post in this thread. There's just too many to do. I've already bit off more than I can chew. I'll take care of everyone who PMed me yesterday and those above my second post. I'll do this again in a while.

Archived