Way, way OT: p120dude

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here you go guys, the original thread in zipped format. To dowload, click the link, choose "Free", wait a few seconds, and when the picture of the letters appear, fill them in the textbox (this is to prevent automated mass-downloading).

http://rapidshare.de/files/25036675/Dudethread.zip.html

I've increased the number of posts per page so you'd have less HTML files to wade through.

• Members

Originally posted by Yoozer

Here you go guys, the original thread in zipped format. To dowload, click the link, choose "Free", wait a few seconds, and when the picture of the letters appear, fill them in the textbox (this is to prevent automated mass-downloading).

http://rapidshare.de/files/25036675/Dudethread.zip.html

I've increased the number of posts per page so you'd have less HTML files to wade through.

Thanks Yoozer!! You are THE Guy!

Yoozer For President!

t293.jpg

• Members

Wow, my friend sent me a pic of the dali lama one time that looked like that. He said the guy vibrates on a universal level and bends the light that reflects off him; you think your juno is the new dali lama?

home_image.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by BillyWa

If we have to rebuild, can't we consolidate to one dUde thread, by Goddy?

Which thread shall be the official one? I agree with you though, as it seems this forum is unable to contain ONE thread of Goddyness, let alone two.

• Members

Originally posted by G-bus

:mad:
REPORTED

Expect this thread to be removed due to inappropriate content!!!!

If you think a Gautama Buda tapestry from the Pope colection (Vatican) inadequate I will be glad to remove it.

I thought it would be adequate instead of that wonderful asian women pictures I used to post at

The One Thread.

• Members

Originally posted by gilbertopb

If you think a Gautama Buda tapestry from the Pope colection (Vatican) inadequate I will be glad to remove it.

No no, it should be fine. Might want to check with all the admins, though. ;)

I thought it would be adequate instead of that wonderful asian women pictures I used to post at

The One Thread

Do you mean, her?

haruminemoto013ib0qb.jpg

Archived