Who are your wife/girlfriend/ex's favorite muppets?

jcn37203

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

Speaking of Muppets, I emailed Kevin yesterday to tell him of my great success in a Sesame Street book I'm beginning to do...It's about Grover and Elmo traveling the globe and as all of the humans that are depicted will be Muppets, I've gotten the go ahead to creat a muppet mountie, a muppet mummy, a muppet mime, and a muppet Buddhist monk....

This'll be the coolest book ever. Save for the NASCAR book I recently did. I just got an advance copy from our Chinese printer yesterday and it has more titties and moustaches than I even remembered putting into it. It's amazing. Like if Daisy Duke had an auto wreck with 1970s-era Skynyrd.

Ummm... You write children's books with titties and moustaches?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by fractal

Ummm... You write
children's
books with titties and moustaches?

Well, the art has a lot of voluptuous women (the celebrity grand marshal, the lady handing a big fake check to the race winner, a bunch of the fans in the parking lot and grandstand), and the artist (without me even urging him to...he and I are on the same wavelength, it seems, on this and other projects we've done together) also put LOTS of facial hair on the men.

• Members

Well, the art has a lot of voluptuous women (the celebrity grand marshal, the lady handing a big fake check to the race winner, a bunch of the fans in the parking lot and grandstand), and the artist (without me even urging him to...he and I are on the same wavelength, it seems, on this and other projects we've done together) also put LOTS of facial hair on the men.

When is this thing hitting the stands?

And when is your big album coming out?

Your fans are dying to know!

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

When is this thing hitting the stands?

And when is your big album coming out?

Your fans are dying to know!

Well, the NASCAR one probably won't be out until early next year. I mean, I just got the advanced copy from the printer yesterday to double-check before they start printing loads of them. But that one you'll be able to get anywhere and everywhere. It's part of our "Look & Find" line (I'm sure you'd see those if you went to Barnes & Noble or Walmart sometime).

And the CD that you're talking about is the Healthy Happy one, right? That's a bit of a sore subject with me. Seems that our sales department dropped the ball on that line of CDs and didn't get us placed in the Target dollar spot area. So it's up in the air where they'll even be sold. I'm pretty pissed about it. And I'm pissed because when I went asking about an advanced copy of that one (which I should've gotten over a month ago), our warehouse folks said that that shipment is missing.

• Members

And the CD that you're talking about is the Healthy Happy one, right? That's a bit of a sore subject with me. Seems that our sales department dropped the ball on that line of CDs and didn't get us placed in the Target dollar spot area. So it's up in the air where they'll even be sold. I'm pretty pissed about it. And I'm pissed because when I went asking about an advanced copy of that one (which I should've gotten over a month ago), our warehouse folks said that that shipment is missing.

:mad:

• Members

How would you like to explain to your kids why none of the women in this book have tits?

And moustaches are just hawt.

I think of tits different than breasts. Not that I have any problem with the appearance of either, but it would be strange for a publisher to allow nudity in a children's book.

Yes, moustaches are hawt! Do you have one?

• Members

I'm jealous of your job today...

• Members

Not even the movies?

We haven't had the TV show in syndication in years either. But we still have the movies.

I wonder if today's teens and younger know the Muppets at all.

Yeah, we get the movies, but women don't go to those kinds of movies. Miss Piggy makes them self concious about their thighs.

• Members
Originally posted by arexjay

jcn, you need to make a muppet guide - a list of muppets and their corresponding girlfriend traits for each respective muppet. That would kick ass.

That might have been possible, until we expanded the definition of 'muppet' to include half of everything in the universe.

:mad:

• Members

Originally posted by Thelonius

What about my neighbor? Can he be one? He knows karate.

And Miss Piggy is always karate chopping {censored}.

I see it as a shoe in.

And Ivor the Engine Driver. Can he be one?

I think there was a guy named Ivor in an episode of cagney & lacey once, and that used to come on either some time before or after the Muppets. So I can see that, yeah.

• Members
Originally posted by Thelonius

What about my neighbor? Can he be one? He knows karate.

And Miss Piggy is always karate chopping {censored}.

I see it as a shoe in.

And Ivor the Engine Driver. Can he be one?

You're really a terrorist working for Al Queda aren't you?:mad:

Archived