A fun game: Hand/Eye Coordination

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

See if you can make it through at least the fourth maze/puzzle; that's as far as I could get. The object is to keep the cursor within the yellow. If you hit black it starts over.

ok, its official, I've just soiled myself.

• Members

my wife is still laughing that she got me to scream like a little girl. like a little {censored}ing girl.

If you were watching me you would have saw two of me because I was beside myself with shock.

• Members
Originally posted by pontiusplaymate

I have deerhoof on the media player...I thought the scream was part of the song.

Deerhoof makes me sad now, beause I sent them a message through myspace when they became ocrabanza buddies, and Saunier never replied. We used to be friends before he became a rock star.

:cry:

(I wouldn't be crying right now, but I'm still a little emotional after playing this {censored}ing game.)

• Members
Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

Deerhoof makes me sad now, beause I sent them a message through myspace when they became ocrabanza buddies, and Saunier never replied. We used to be friends before he became a rock star.

(I wouldn't be crying right now, but I'm still a little emotional after playing this {censored}ing game.)

Is Deerhoof part of that whole Brooklyn scene with all those bands with names about cheering and stuff?

• Members

Is Deerhoof part of that whole Brooklyn scene with all those bands with names about cheering and stuff?

No, they're from San Francisco. But I went to college with the drummer, and we were pretty good friends. Haven't spoken since graduation or anything.

• Members
Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

That's really weird, because I don't know any of them and I wrote them an email just to tell them which of their albums are gay, and this guy named Saunier wrote back within the hour with a formal apology. He even offerred to fly me out first class to coach them through their next studio album.

Guest Anonymous

See if you can make it through at least the fourth maze/puzzle; that's as far as I could get. The object is to keep the cursor within the yellow. If you hit black it starts over.

i.... hate.... you.

devi

• Members

Originally posted by pontiusplaymate

That's really weird, because I don't know any of them and I wrote them an email just to tell them which of their albums are gay, and this guy named Saunier wrote back within the hour with a formal apology. He even offerred to fly me out first class to coach them through their next studio album.

I DEMAND A WAILING HYSTERICS SMILEY!!!!!!

Archived