Eddie Kramer and his Digitech Jimi pedal

oregonjoe

• Members

Not me..... I'd love one, though I don't think i could justify it. I get great Hendrix sounds out of my Vox Valvetronix, between different f/x and sims, so while I'd love one of those pedals, I doubt that i could ever justify it - and they *are* kinda pricely. My rig is probably better suited if you were a covers act covering a very wide range of styles, though i think it would be great in a Hendrix tribute set up, or similiar style outfit. As long as you weren't looking for all-out accuracy in using the same equipment Jimi had, expensive as that pedal is, it's going to be a lot cheaper than buying a Vox wah, DA Fuzz Face and a Univibe....

They're a great product, just wish i could justify one!

• Members

The first and last song on my soundclick are done using the Hendrix Experience Pedal("arena rock" and "first try")

I love mine, I got one as soon as they came out and I have used it live a couple of times at local blues jams and it was great. It would really be good to have the optional pedal to switch presets without having to reach down and twist the dial.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=383900

Archived