Will Ferrel Appreciation Society

blaghaus

• Members

Of course, the Neil Diamond sketch was awesome, but a personal favourite of mine is when he's the devil and tries to exchange his songs for Gerth Brooks' soul. His rendition of 'Fred's Slacks' makes me weep with laughter.

'What kind of guitar is that?'

'It was forged in the pits of hell with the bones of HEATHENS...........it's a fender'

0020.jpg

• Members

The junior high music teacher ones are always my favorites. I also like the one where he's the manager of that snooty clothing store and is on that scooter thing.

But really, I think he was probably the best person ever on that show. Sure I like the classic stuff as much as anyone, as well as Phil Hartman, but Ferrell was as consistently amazing as anyone they had.

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

The junior high music teacher ones are always my favorites. I also like the one where he's the manager of that snooty clothing store and is on that scooter thing.

But really, I think he was probably the best person ever on that show. Sure I like the classic stuff as much as anyone, as well as Phil Hartman, but Ferrell was as consistently amazing as anyone they had.

Marty Culp and Bobby Mohan Culp.

The cheerleaders was brilliant too.

• Members

some faves:

"I need you to be a buddy and get off the shed."

"I've been bitten by the love bat. And its driving me maaaaaad!"

"You and me staring contest right now.........You win....you always do."

"Maybe I do.....and maybe I do!"

love the Ferrel

• Members

Originally posted by TrashFace

I dont like will. He has some moments but sometimes he goes overboard and it overshadows the punch line.

the worst is jimmy fallon he has never said or done anything funny other than embarass himself in front of a national audience.

a-ppreciation, not de-preciation.:p

• Members

the worst is jimmy fallon he has never said or done anything funny other than embarass himself in front of a national audience

I thought Fallon's Barry Gib Talk show was comedy gold...

Farrells Harry Kerry is amazing as well....

• Members

hc1.jpg

Colin Quinn: And now, with a look back at 1997, is our good friend, Hall-of-Fame broadcaster Harry Caray.

Harry Caray: Hey, everybody, Harry Caray here! Well, as you know, 1997 was quite a year! A lot of things happened - some good, some bad. Mother Theresa died. That wasn't good. Unless you hated Mother Theresa. I myself was not a fan of hers - don't ask why! We were just like oil and water - we didn't mix. In the world of sports, Mike Tyson bit a man's ear off! I don't know what all the hoopla was about! I also bit a man's ear off on several occasions, and I'm not proud of it, but it helped me out of many a jam! In Scotland, they cloned a sheep, which a lot of people thought was fun! Hey, what if..? Hey! Hey, if I was a scientist, you know what I'd clone? Hot dogs!

Colin Quinn: [ not surprised ] Really?

Harry Caray: Think of all the possibilities, Norm! Imagine a world with an endless supply of hot dogs! You could have a hot dog anytime you want!

Colin Quinn: Well, Harry, you can do that pretty much now.

Harry Caray: Hey, Norm! Ddi you gain weight?

Colin Quinn: Actually, Harry, I'm Colin.

Harry Caray: Hey! If you were a hot dog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

Colin Quinn: What?

Harry Caray: I know I would! First, I would smother myself with brown mustard and relish.. I'd be so

delicious! [ thrilled with himself ] So, would you?

Colin Quinn: I don't know..

Harry Caray: Don't jerk me around, Norm! It's a simple question! A baby could answer it! If you were a hot dog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

Colin Quinn: [ complying ] I guess so.

Harry Caray: Oh, you made a wise choice, my friend! If you had said no, I would have bitten your ear off!

Colin Quinn: So, did anything else happen in 1997?

Harry Caray: No, I covered everything!

Colin Quinn: Harry Caray, everybody.

Harry Caray: Cubs win! Cubs win!

Colin Quinn: I'm Colin Quinn, and that's the story I'm going with.

Archived