What are you giving your special lady friend for giftmas?

jcn37203

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A: Gonna side with Delorean on 'Christ-mass'.

B: Clueless. I flubbed big time last year, bought her a bass and bass amp. She touched it MAYBE 4 times...
(She sent one of those 'get to know me...' chain letters, and in it she wrote 'Things I always wished I had done: Learn to play bass guitar.' So I verified it, and bought it. Not the best idea.
She's been wanting the coffee table to match our new entertainment center/wall unit. Thought maybe that, but its kinda impersonal.

Pirouette collection by Riverside

She's a T-shirt & jeans type, so fancy clothes are out... Doesn't wear perfume... every watch I buy her she breaks... I'm at a loss.

• Members

Originally posted by Montag

be sure to put that on a little note:D

This almost made me pee myself. My Wife is directionally retarded or a map challenged, so I had mental images of her opening a box with the GPS system and almost crying cause she was so happy. Then as she stops to read the card,

"My dearest Jeanna,

This year has been wonderful for us.....Getting engaged, Buying a house and our marriage. I just wanted to say thank you. I know how directionally retarded you are, this should help you find your way back home. Merry Chrismas

love Chris"

....uuummm I'm going to find something a little more safe.

• Members

Originally posted by guitarchris

This almost made me pee myself. My Wife is directionally retarded or a map challenged, so I had mental images of her opening a box with the GPS system and almost crying cause she was so happy. Then as she stops to read the card,

"My dearest Jeanna,

This year has been wonderful for us.....Getting engaged, Buying a house and our marriage. I just wanted to say thank you. I know how directionally retarded you are, this should help you find your way back home. Merry Chrismas

love Chris"

....uuummm I'm going to find something a little more safe.

If you had any balls at all, you would do it. Lord knows i would.

Archived