Just got my SCOD

• Members

Glad you like it bro! It is a very cool pedal, I just needed something a little gainier (if that is even a word). Treat her good and ROCK OUT!!!!!

and to everyone else: workinclasszero was great to work with, another great HC transaction! People like him keep this little community a great place for us gear whores!

• Members
Originally posted by FLYING V 83

........who should trade me a Semaphore for my Blackstar and Omega!

:idea:

Nobody. Here's the deal. I consider Brian a friend. When bartering with Catalinbread pedals for Subdecay pedals, Catalinbread have a street value of $1. Not to mention the Semaphore is nothing like the Blackstar, you'd regret it. :evil:

• Members
Originally posted by catalinbread

Nobody. Here's the deal. I consider Brian a friend. When bartering with Catalinbread pedals for Subdecay pedals, Catalinbread have a street value of $1. Not to mention the Semaphore is nothing like the Blackstar, you'd regret it.
:evil:

Cool, just thought I'd throw it out there.
*starts looking for coins in the couch*

And yes, I know one's a distortion and one's a tremolo. I want the Semaphore!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Originally posted by Stoney Stomp

and that's a beautiful thing. you know i've preached the brilliance of this pedal for months..so im happy for your success

Cut it out man! I am gonna blush.

I appreciate your support. This is the place I measure success. How many players out there are having fun with our pedals. By this measure I am the most successful SOB I know. :eek:

Better quit before I start making folks vomit.

• Members
Originally posted by catalinbread

Cut it out man! I am gonna blush.

I appreciate your support. This is the place I measure success. How many players out there are having fun with our pedals. By this measure I am the most successful SOB I know.
:eek:

Better quit before I start making folks vomit.

You've earned it..

The Semaphore is on my radar. I'll get that as soon as we finish up our press kit and new recordings.
And i'm still waiting for you to do a dual SCOD. First side..maybe one gain stage... and the second, a full SCOD. But that's just me dreaming because I don't love diode clipping OD's so a mild version of the SCOD, i think, would serve well :D

• Members

the scod rules for lead and rhythm. this is one of the best distortions out there w. tons of sustain. nails stoner gain easily but it's not limited to it either. contour knob is interesting too. I'm very impressed and so are a lot of my friends.

For me this was a no brainer decision after months of looking for a distortion high gain pedal.

Archived