DreamTone FX

bieke

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Actually in speaking with him it's a hybrid of the ADA and Ross flangers. Even/Odd switch, stereo outs, possibly a sweep exp out(don't quote me there as my memory is a bit fuzzy). I'm stoaked to see what its going to sound like. Seths a great builder to communicate with. He's working on a Stereo Chorus and Sapphire OD+ for me as well.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

It's too bad Seth Mirabella, owner and designer of Dreamtone Fx is not as well wired as his pedals.

In September 2006 I sent Mirabella $150 cash to pay for a pedal he was selling on ebay. Mirabella never sent me the pedal and he never got me a replacement or sent me my $150 back. He kept sending me emails promising to send me the pedal in question. This has been over a year now. Be forewarned potential owners and buyers of this man's business ethics. Others report that he has shined them on also. I know it sucks to hear this but if you send this man money, he may ignore you and leave you high and dry. I already reported him to the BBB in South Carolina and he has snubbed them also. Too bad... Seth even patterned his motto "Your sound" after viewing my studio website's motto "your sound" which I coined years ago..

• Members

Sigh, same story here. I've been waiting on an A/DA flanger clone from him which I paid for in August 2006. Earlier this year, he said that he was going to refund the money, and after many months, he refunded $5 as a gesture of goodwill with the intent to refund in installments. However, that has not happened since. In the interim, I scored an A/DA flanger somewhat cheaply, so I have no use if the pedal materializes.

Consider yourselves warned.

Archived