Weekly spam thread 2-5-06

Phil O'Keefe

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AKG wireless guitar system $170 shipped

includes:

GB40 guitarbug transmitter

PR40 receiver

and a unit to charge both

hardly used and works perfectly fine its just that im too damn involved with knob turning to use a wireless system

this system sells new at MF for $300 and they dont include the charging unit......

• Members

SERIOUSLY this stuff will go to ebay soon for i need a new fuzz, od/booster, comp and vibe if i can get them all..

i think the prices (in the sig!) are fair.. if you don't think so we maybe can talk about it... well here we go:

DIAMOND FIREBURST:

listen to the samples at www.diamondpedals.com. it's a mesa and a jcm800. but can do soft things too.. has a very useful mid-boost switch. it sounds full and fat! just too much for me... doesn't fit into my band. this is in really good condition. serial number is 55!

EHX Flanger Hoax:

or don't you like challenges..

Ibanez Fl-9:

the VINTAGE one! beat up and missing battery clip. but works very very fine! come and buy this!

Death by Audio Interstellar Overdriver:

read reviews at HC. this thing is wild and unique. i really like it.. but it has to go for the other od... or do i keep it..

(yes that one is on the edge.. so i maybe really gonna keep this if i decide not to buy the klon. like i decided to keep the seek-trem)

Danelectro Psycho Flange:

if you are bored by normal flanging go and buy my hoax!! or buy this thing. i must admit i didn't like it on my clean stuff, but to push my distortion into weirdness it is very cool! (before distortion/od/fuzz to thicken it in a unique way!)

Jim Dunlop 105Q Bass Cry Baby Wah:

if you want the gadget the mars volta and mogwai uses .. than use this for your guitar! has a Q-control and volume-control. it has no switch to be activated!! just put your foot on it. well.. that's really nice because you can start at the heel position! very cool unit indeed!!

Danelectro Fab Tone:

another gadget used by mogwai. many don't like this dano pedal. i don't like it to. it's damn cool to use it as mogwai does but my band doesn't play that music a lot and i use my icbm for that.. yes, if you want to push your band into noise background-heaven than i doubt you could find a better pedal.. (some people use it normal... i'm just another guitar player i think..)

• Members

i want a voodoo labs pedal power

and a power cable (short) for my other pedal power. just a generic power cable that usually plugs into your amp, computer, whatever.

and a strobostomp

and Zvex powerplates

selling:

loop-master single TB loop - 30 shipped

loooper custom mono in stereo out TB loop - 50 shipped

locobox flanger - 50 shipped

Danelectro Fabtone - 30 shipped

Interested in trades fer sure.

Alex

• Members

Electro harmonix 70's graphic eq.. silver with black writting . has 10 sliders .. one of the tiny tips is missing. attached power cord. works perfect.

digitech pds 2 second digital delay/sampler .. great souding delay with internal trimpots to extend the delay time. has a seoerate foot switch for a "hold" ffeature that just loops a recently played part.

make an offer. :)

• Members

FOR SALE OR TRADE !

I literally bought a guitar the day before YESTERDAY, took the neck off, and replaced it with an Allparts rosewood neck I had sitting around (I'd been WAITING to use it :) ) ...anyway, that leaves me with this EXTRA neck !

Squier Telecaster Custom neck...includes nut, string trees, and tuners ! I'll sell it SHIPPED within the Continental USA for only $65 !

I'm also open to trade offers ! PM me with questions !

PAYPAL PREFERRED!

754108991-guitarneck.jpg

HEADSTOCK.jpg

Archived