right angle jacks

• Members

Originally posted by sense_of_henry

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions as for companies that sell/make right-angled jacks with a "lower profile" plug. The least amount of space possible between pedals is my goal and some right-angled jacks are still a little bulky.

mush

+1, I need some for my George L cable I have lying around. Do they sell 'em seperately?

• Members
Originally posted by NITEFLY182

I would use a G&H end because they feel much more secure and are of a much higher quality

What makes the G&H feel much more secure??

I don`t believe there`s much of any differences in quality between the G&L and Switchcraft.

Maybe you`re mixing them with the Wichcraft plugs? ;)

I have a ton of Switchrafts. Neutriks and GL`s both straight and right angled and the Switchcrafts (also the TRS stereo right angle model) is about as secure as a plug can be.

Neutrik and Switchcraft have been used by the broadcast and recording industry for ages and for a reason.

• Members

When I put together cables with switchcraft plugs they feel cheap and loose. The threds dont instill confidence in me. A G&H end feels tight and firm with no question to the quality. They literally feel more high quality when you put them together. Its just my opinion though, no need to make it into an issue.

• Members

*shrug* i don't use switchcraft plugs, so i can't vouch for the quality. i have used those "pancake" switchcrafts and i don't like the way they solder too much, or the grip on the cord.

i do use switchcraft jacks and i'm pretty happy with the quality and availability of those.

• Members
Originally posted by NITEFLY182

...BTW, when is my ringtone shipping
;)

we're just accepting orders for ringtones now. the first 30 units are complete and we have another 40 on the way next week. they're intensely complex so assembly is very slow... i'm curious what the response is going to be at the stores.

• Members

I wont spam so Ill just say I work for your new MD dealer and Ive really been pushing for a long time for some more unique pedal, amp, and guitar offerings. All I can say is I pull out our small zvex stock about 5 times a day to show to customers and everyone really digs it. Unfortunately, some people cant justify the $300 price tags for some of your pedals and most have left empty handed but with high interest. I expect for the one day my ringtone is in our store it will stay plugged in for a few hours to gauge interest and if any of our more noise-oriented customers pass through im sure theyll need a fresh pair of pants.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Originally posted by LongJohnny

Zach,

Thanks for the "plug".... I have switchcraft jacks on my site, both the 226 right angle and the 228 pancake type jacks. I also sell the G&H line of right angle plugs.... check out the sig..

John

cant find the gh right angled plugs on yr site ??

:confused:

Archived