.:: All Zvex Pedalboard? ::.

• Members

Originally posted by zachary vex

8^)

although i have to say, i hate the way it sounds with AC-30s. the only box of rock setting i like with that amp is using a strat and turning the drive down all the way. AC-30 amps are freaking weird.

thats not what i wanna hear....( i have a vox ac-30 60

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When my son is 7 or 8 I'm gonna get him a pimping all danelectro setup.

Maybe if I can afford it when he is 18, his present would be a pedalboard with a bunch of Zvex pedals on it.

But thats a way off, I haven't met his mother yet. Atleast, I don't think I have.

I still need to get myself my first Zvex pedal. Unfortunately thats a way off because I have an amp to buy, some neccessities to buy, and some mods to do. And I gotta buy a car. But I'm making my first album soon and I'm gonna make 50 copies and sell them for 5 bucks a piece. Maybe they'll sell like hotcakes and I'll have to buy more CDs (yeah right). I know I'll be able to sell atleast 5, so I'll double my money atleast! (12.50 for a stack of blanks, I'll make all the sleaves and do art on each CD, I'm cool like that)

• Members

Originally posted by zachary vex

8^)

in the future, there will be no reason to leave the house without having a box of rock in your coat pocket. although i have to say, i hate the way it sounds with AC-30s. the only box of rock setting i like with that amp is using a strat and turning the drive down all the way. AC-30 amps are freaking weird.

i really wonder how does it sound with old ampegs (vt-22 for example)?

• Members
Originally posted by Mistersuperfly

This man has very large legs and feet... and very short pants

And a red-pants'd clarinet playing friend. Who else can claim that? The real question here is if minarek guitars offered you an endorsement deal, would you take it?

• Members

Fo rizzle. For as much grief as we give that kid, it is cool that he got a deal. But there's no way I could play one of those things. It might sound like the junior prom, but I'll never know, and I'm ok with that.

Archived