Welcome Gear Page Snobs!

shepherdspy

• Members

Originally posted by agentcooper2001

what are you guys talking about?
www.thegearpage.net
is working fine for me now.

The Gear Page will be down while we move to a new server. We will continue to update this page as status changes.

As of the evening of March 25th, the estimated completion is March 27th. We are currently upgrading the search functionality and need to test some of the other changes that have been made.

Sorry about any inconvenience and thanks for your support.

The Gear Page Staff

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by 48729zjd

I just recently started reading a little on TGP but found it way to slow. Hope the remod makes that place faster as well.
:cool:

Am I the only one who thinks H-C is REALLY slow?

I use viewing option of about 50 posts per page I think, and it always gets hung up after about 20 posts and sits there for a minute. Really obnoxious. I answer 2 emails after I load each H-C post and then come back.

• Members

Originally posted by Spydog1985

i just surfed TGP for about 30 mintues and everything worked...then it went down again...

I WAS SOOO HAPPY!!!!

AND NOW, IT"S DARKNESSS>>>>>>EVERYWHERE!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-j:cry:
:cry:
:cry:

Well that sucks! I just tried it and I get a page saying welcome to tgp but that's it. They said it would be the 29th before it was finished, who knows.

• Members

Originally posted by arexjay

I'm about 50/50. I'm mad thought, because I didn't get a sale worked out before they went down
:(
. Guess I won't get my Fralin Blues Specials for another week.

And yeah, that page was getting really really slow lately, so I really hope they work it out.

I just put the blues specials in my strat.... man your gonna love them..:thu: :thu:

Archived