Welcome Gear Page Snobs!

shepherdspy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm about 50/50. I'm mad thought, because I didn't get a sale worked out before they went down :( . Guess I won't get my Fralin Blues Specials for another week.

And yeah, that page was getting really really slow lately, so I really hope they work it out.

• Members

Do you have DSL, cable, or dial up?

It used to be fine for me, but then I think they changed servers and it definitely slowed for me - maybe the last month or so. There were a bunch complaining "too slow" threads over there. I think that was the impetus for the current upgrade.

That said I might kick them 5 or 10 bones when they come back to help. After all, I have given Musician's Friend enough money, fair's fair. :)

• Members

Originally posted by Seth Carmody

TGP is fine as an alternative information source, but IMO it lacks any sort of vibe such that you'd actually want to hang out there for any longer than it takes to do a search and leech the available knowledge.

Hmmm...looks like my cover is blown.:o

They take themselves a lot more seriously over there, but occasionally I like to watch serious people hurt themselves.:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by DIYethic

tgp is od-haven. hardly anything else discussed there it seems :/

BUT THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS TIMMY!!! DOESN'T MATTER WHAT GEAR YOU HAVE OR WHAT KIND OF OVERDRIVE SOUND YOU'RE LOOKING FOR, THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS TIMMY!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

[/rant]

Archived